Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do like the sound of that. Is this something new? The only correlation I see between the order date and delivery date is that one comes after the other. Wait times have been mostly anywhere between four weeks and ten months.

Whatever your reason for concluding this, I'll have what you are having. 😉
I've been painstakingly tracking ODD => VIN Date mappings for this thread :)

A bunch of people got VINs last weekend. ODD ranged from Sept 2021 to 2/15/2022. Extending that logic, I'm betting that people with February ODDs should get VINs this month, if not also deliveries.

If you placed your order in February or earlier, you should be getting your car this month. For March orders, expect a June delivery, EOQ2 at the latest.
Hope this is true. I’ve seen people with March ODs getting vins already. I’m a Feb OD and all I have is a two week window starting in 19 days
MYP OD 2/22/22. Blue/white int/no tow/ FSD. First EDD 5/15-6/14 next EDD 4/18-5/15 then 5/18-6/15 last week updated 5/29-6/12. Nothing since.

Reactions: jpelaston
Hope this is true. I’ve seen people with March ODs getting vins already. I’m a Feb OD and all I have is a two week window starting in 19 days
MYP OD 2/22/22. Blue/white int/no tow/ FSD. First EDD 5/15-6/14 next EDD 4/18-5/15 then 5/18-6/15 last week updated 5/29-6/12. Nothing since.
I don't think there were any March ODs with VIN.
Only March(and later) switchovers to MYP, but with orders from February and earlier.

Be patient. If you ordered (or upgraded to) an MYP, you will get your car. If your EDD keeps moving later indefinitely, to the point where it's been 4 months since you ordered and still no VIN, call an SA and ask what's up.

Also, don't be like me. Make sure your profile is complete. Mine stayed incomplete for 6 months!

I've got an OD of Mar 04 and current EDD (updated last Friday) is May 26 - Jun 9.
MYP Blue/Black
Tow
No FSD

Looks like lots of EC orders in that timeframe have had the same delivery window tighten end of last week and over the weekend so hopefully they can keep production up and on track.

Reactions: jpelaston
I've got an OD of Mar 04 and current EDD (updated last Friday) is May 26 - Jun 9.
MYP Blue/Black
Tow
No FSD

Looks like lots of EC orders in that timeframe have had the same delivery window tighten end of last week and over the weekend so hopefully they can keep production up and on track.
I have the same config OD of 3/2 and my EDD is now 6/13-7/18 delivery in CA.