Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
None. I call every few weeks, check that all my details are in order, ask what SA can tell me...etc. Only answer I ever get is "check the app it is most up to date..."

This has been an extremely frustrating process for me for a number of reasons. Tesla can't put me off forever (I assume).

We're coming up on page 1000 in this thread. I ordered my MYP within days of this thread starting and had an original EDD in February!
What's funny (not really though) is we have the exact same OD and near identical EDD movement. I ordered white on black but otherwise similar. In seattle. Current EDD is 6/12-7/10. I have had repeated conversations with SC and each time they give me some run around answer. Most frustrated after my most recent 2 week window got pushed out and back to a 4 week window.

Still, all these later orders are taking delivery.

What's funny (not really though) is we have the exact same OD and near identical EDD movement. I ordered white on black but otherwise similar. In seattle. Current EDD is 6/12-7/10. I have had repeated conversations with SC and each time they give me some run around answer. Most frustrated after my most recent 2 week window got pushed out and back to a 4 week window.

Still, all these later orders are taking delivery.
There has to be someway to escalate these kind of delays to personnel who can look into it. Surely someone on this forum has had that experience. It could very well be a simple clerical error where the order got lost or incorrectly labeled. That’s my concern as I have had a two month expected delivery date for the last month after having four week windows prior to that.. I ordered on February 27.

Reactions: VegasMYP