Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After looking the car over, it seemed clear that it was someone else's reject. My EDD was still over a month out and suddenly on a Sunday I received notice that my car was immediately available. There were also plenty of panel gap issues. Decided the car wasn't meant for me.
Did you reject the car at delivery center or home delivery? Curious how rejection at home delivery works.

Did you reject the car at delivery center or home delivery? Curious how rejection at home delivery works.
Fortunately the delivery center is just a few miles away. So I just stopped and looked over the car a day ahead of the scheduled pick up date. After noticing the issue with the wheel, I emailed the SA. He said the car had been inspected by their detail team and they didn't identify any issues. So I stopped by again and took a photo. They then offered to replace the wheel, but by then I was getting bad karma about the car so decided to pass.

Asked my SA several questions about how holds work, mostly wanting to know if I put my order on hold until January if that would be realistic or if I go to back of line. Basically asked him to explain the hold process and how it will affect delivery.

His response was essentially to say I’ll definitely be getting a 2022 and to let him know if I want to put it on hold… without answering any of my questions. Lol. This is fun.

Asked my SA several questions about how holds work, mostly wanting to know if I put my order on hold until January if that would be realistic or if I go to back of line. Basically asked him to explain the hold process and how it will affect delivery.

His response was essentially to say I’ll definitely be getting a 2022 and to let him know if I want to put it on hold… without answering any of my questions. Lol. This is fun.
The firewall between sales and the factory is something, ain't it?

Reactions: Jbapckfan
Delivery scheduled! 11/15
I've been waiting to hear from Tesla since getting the VIN last Friday 10/29, but nothing. So I text to the number that sent me the order confirmation and financial info. Got response in couple hours with a link to schedule.

Funny thing there's no option for picking up, only home delivery. No option for dates, only 1 day window. Lucky I didn't have to go out of town that day.
Also it's exactly the 60th day of loan application.

Would you mind screenshotting it? You can block your entire VIN.
V.jpg