Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this text yesterday around 6pm
Hi, we currently plan to build and deliver your Model Y in December. Please reply DECEMBER if you are ready for delivery this month…

I replied December right after but still have no vin yet.

OD - 11/7/21
MYP - White/white no tow no fsd
Located in Los Angeles

My edd has been stuck on December 26-31, it used to be 19-31 up until like last
Same here ): OD 11/4, Irvine, no vin
OD 11/8 in OC. Wht/wht no tow or fsd. Edd now 12/28-12/31, no vin. Called Tesla right now and they said realistic delivery 1/8-1/10

Nice!! Did u apply for DCU loan before your vin? or just applied? Wondering if I should wait for vin to apply for loan or not. EDD says 12-31 to 1-28
Wait. Mine expired before I was assigned a VIN. The EDDs are too unpredictable. It only takes 1-3 days to get the loan.
Can someone refer me into DCU? My edd is 1/4-2/1
Don’t need one. All they ask is a $10 donation to one of the charities of choice.
Thanks! Any idea how long their loan approval is valid for? Dont want to apply too soon given Tesla's drastic EDD changes.
I think it’s 60 days.

Reactions: ap105
Thanks! Here’s hoping.

Edit: welp, already received the text asking me to schedule. Only dates offered are the 29th and 30th, with no option to move the month to January (I thought they were supposed to offer a 3-day window?). I’m hoping they’re closed on NYE and NYD and I’ll actually be able to schedule the 2nd, but I’m sure that’s wishful thinking. Waiting for some response from my SA but hope that if I have to punt on this car the next one doesn’t take too long.
aaaand RIP to my VIN. They wouldn't budge as other commenters predicted. Order's on hold until January 1st (my SA says "to prevent another car from getting assigned"). Should I manually release the hold prior to the 1st to jump back in line, or just let it play out?

As long as I get my car in January, I'll be happy - that was my original estimated window and what I booked my travel based on. If I get it in February, well, let's be honest I'll probably still be happy. First world-ass problems over here.

Reactions: cvincent
aaaand RIP to my VIN. They wouldn't budge as other commenters predicted. Order's on hold until January 1st (my SA says "to prevent another car from getting assigned"). Should I manually release the hold prior to the 1st to jump back in line, or just let it play out?

As long as I get my car in January, I'll be happy - that was my original estimated window and what I booked my travel based on. If I get it in February, well, let's be honest I'll probably still be happy. First world-ass problems over here.
Hit, I’m ready when you are truly ready. Let someone else have the car that truly can take delivery when offered. Vacation or not, max they hold a car is 3 days. But since EOQ, no chance for them to even hold it 3 days…

Update: Just received a text saying my MYP is expected to be built tomorrow and asking me to schedule a delivery appointment to take delivery on either 12/29 or 12/30. However, there is no VIN. I planned to apply for a loan after receiving the VIN, which means I cannot take delivery for sure before 12/31 because I have not even started applying for the loan. How do I contact Tesla to postpone the delivery? I read that some people have an SA to work with. How do you get one? Any suggestion is appreciated.

OD: 10/22

Reactions: backlash224
Update: Just received a text saying my MYP is expected to be built tomorrow and asking me to schedule a delivery appointment to take delivery on either 12/29 or 12/30. However, there is no VIN. I planned to apply for a loan after receiving the VIN, which means I cannot take delivery for sure before 12/31 because I have not even started applying for the loan. How do I contact Tesla to postpone the delivery? I read that some people have an SA to work with. How do you get one? Any suggestion is appreciated.

OD: 10/22
Call tesla. If u go through Dcu - it’s pretty quick loan app. Let me know if u want a referral, PM me.

somehow my VIN is now gone, delivery was set for Thursday at 5pm. Completed all the steps in the App the morning a VIN arrived, had insurance completed and uploaded, financing done and deposit completed through Plaid. Has anyone experienced this? Now says eta of Jan 1-3 with no VIN on my account. This is the shitty part of Tesla.

Reactions: backlash224