Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 3rd party carrier dropped off my midnight silver MYP this morning. Everything looks great and no panel gaps or other issues.. It does have an intel and I can see some “lag” on app loads. So even though I was initially bummed when I released a intel VIn and was reassigned another intel VIN im happy with it. I’m also really impressed with the sound system and love the ride.

Reactions: preilly44 and mrmtb
Just got my VIN#! NF394XXX
Coming from Fremont. So much for my wish of having an Austin built MYP. Now, does it have the AMD etc. ? Anyone out there want to give me the bad news about which Processor I will get based on my VIN? My new EDD: March 16 - March 20
Sounds like you spoke to the same SA I did. They were very nice and put me on hold to confirm everything. Interesting my vin is 395XXX

Reactions: BillyG2022MYP
It’s still worth asking. There was a report of a MYLR with a 389 VIN a day or two ago with Intel. Could be an error by the SA (car hasn’t arrived) but Tesla did indicate they wouldn’t be fully converted to AMD until Q2.

Yeah you should always ask. VINs are randomized and aren’t built in sequential order. SAs are probably laughing at this thread and how we guess at what has Intel and AMD.

Los Angeles here. I just found this forum, so sorry for all the rehashing.

I ordered a model Y performance, gray, jan 25. Been seeing delivery march 9-31, this morning I got a text saying delivery available march 2-7. First actual available delivery was this Friday, march 4th, so I grabbed that. Earlier stuff said I'd have to pick it up, but today I am being offered delivery.

My vin is 7SAYGDEF4NF393XXX, so it's Fremont. Not sure how I feel about that. Less risk, I guess. I expect the new rear casting to be stiffer, but there could be other issues with a new production run that have negatives, more squeaks and rattles. Like many I wonder if the new battery pack will be better. Given supply constraints, I don't expect that they put in one extra battery that they did not have to, but I would expect them to be conservative engineers and put a little more in to assure that range is the same. Probably not significant.

I hate when noobs ask stuff that's easily found in the archives, but, damn, there are 705 pages in this thread and more posts while I've been writing this. I've spent a couple hours reading, but haven't found the key posts yet, and I feel a little time pressured, like I should move as soon as possible if I'm gonna try for another vin. Yeah, I know, it's a high class problem to have. Lots of people waiting longer than me for a vin and I'm considering a second.

Is F393 a good vin?
I have an F393 VIN matched for pickup in KC in a couple weeks.

I am following your delivery with great interest!

Reactions: tm3dlr
New EDD this morning 3/1-3/12
No VIN

New dates today (3/2)
New EDD 3/5-3/28. I really enjoyed my 3 days in the "2 week window", thanks for the ride Tesla. Moved right back into the "3 week" window. Still no VIN.

My original order EDD was March, so I'm not complaining as it's still well within that window.

OD 1/27/22
MYP MSM/White - No adds
Original EDD - March

New EDD today (3/3) - 3/6-3/17, no VIN

Reactions: KRS1017
We have some action. Smaller window!
FDFB2D64-E7A2-452D-BCC9-91BD39AABA28.jpeg

Reactions: mikedjp
I got the text this morning about a trade in:
"Tesla Update - If you're selling a vehicle to prepare for your upcoming Model Y delivery, you can trade your vehicle in with your purchase! Get your trade-in value by responding...[etc.]"

Guess that means a VIN will show up in the next day or two? No change to EDD.
New EDD: 3/7-3/21
Previously: 3/14-3/31, then 2/28-3/14, then 3/7-3-31
OD: 1/31

(MYP, MSM/Black, FSD, no tow, Los Angeles)

Reactions: KRS1017