Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Over the weekend I stopped by the store and they said (using my RN) that the car was scheduled to start production yesterday (3/1) and a vin assigned later in the week once it got assigned to a chassis. Let’s hope it’s true 🤞🏽
Stopped by my local store on 2/19 and the SA looked at something and told me I should be hearing something soon and that my delivery is likely to happen at the end of the month. My EDD changed to 3/20-3/31 today. Not as much detail as yours provided but I feel like they can see more than they let on to.

I was supposed to take delivery yesterday. Almost drove off the lot but noticed the car had a significant dent/bump on the front bumper.

The SA said they will order a new bumper and replace it. I am worried that the paint of the new bumper won’t match the rest of the car.

Should I accept the delivery or release and VIN and wait for a new one?

I was supposed to take delivery yesterday. Almost drove off the lot but noticed the car had a significant dent/bump on the front bumper.

The SA said they will order a new bumper and replace it. I am worried that the paint of the new bumper won’t match the rest of the car.

Should I accept the delivery or release and VIN and wait for a new one?
If you already almost drove off the lot, didn't you technically already accept the car?

It’s still worth asking. There was a report of a MYLR with a 389 VIN a day or two ago with Intel. Could be an error by the SA (car hasn’t arrived) but Tesla did indicate they wouldn’t be fully converted to AMD until Q2.
Sure, all we are doing is speculating based on the VINs folks post here. Default disclaimer that you need to verify with Tesla to ensure you want the car based on the specs.

Did you just go through chat? My F392 supposedly has Intel but I think the chat person is wrong
If you really have a 392 with intel, it would shock me and this entire board I'm guessing. Intel processors have been out of circulation for a WHILE now, like 380's I believe. The consensus is 376 (ish) - 380 (ish) could have intel. I've never seen/read/heard of anyone in the 390's with Intel. Not to say it can't happen, I'd just be suprised.

I asked my SA not chat.