Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to the Lynwood, WA lot today, and saw tons of MYP's lined up ready for delivery. 1 red, 2 black, 2 MSM, 1 white, 2 blue. I checked panel gaps and exterior condition on each one of them. Every single one was literally perfect. Panel and door alignments were all perfect. Not even a millimeter off. I would have accepted delivery on each and every one of them. All of them were in the VIN range of F394-F396. I was stunned at how good they all looked.
One of them is mine (just took delivery today). There are some pretty bad paint scratches all over the car, but I took delivery and just requested a service in the app. Otherwise like you said, no problem that I saw.

anyone recently getting MYP with tow orders? SoCal MYP in waiting here. Seeing others order MYP much later and have pulled in dates is puzzling, as mentioned above I think its not FIFO, but most I see are no TOW hitch.

Tow hitch people, what's been your timings recently? I only want the tow hitch for my MTB rack but wondering if that's doing me in or not...
Ordered MYP with tow on 12/9/22, picked up on 3/5/22, so just under 3 mos. Same as you, only ordered the hitch to carry my Kuat rack and my Niner gravel rig.

Ordered my car last night MYP. Delivery was originally april and today got moved to june basically. I really hope mine comes with the AMD chip and other new features.
Ordered about a week ago when delivery showed April on the order page. When I signed in it showed June to July. A couple days later it was updated to between end of April to End of May. I recently went through this with a Model X and it was April for the longest time and then out of nowhere it moved up to February which is when I took delivery.

OD 2/5 MYP WHITE/BLACK/NO TOW/NO FSD
CHANGED EXT COLOR TO BLACK ON 2/9
EDD 3/9 - 3/31 UNTIL THIS MORNING IT CHANGED TO 3/12 - 3/31
I GUESS THE EDD RANGE SHORTENING ON SECOND DAY OF WINDOW IS TRUE
STILL NO VIN. SA SAID CAR SHOULD HAVE AMD WITH ALL THE NEWER ADDITIONS
ALSO SAID IT WOULD "MOST LIKELY" BE FROM FREMONT.

LOS ANGELES, CA

Reactions: KRS1017