Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Way more room. Taller, wider, you sit up more. I have a 2020 Model 3 LR AWD and am getting a 2022 MYP to replace it. The 3 is fun to drive, but the Y is way more comfortable for me and kids in travel sports. I’m a large person, 6’5” 250# and my kids are not small either. The 3 worked for a few years, and there was no Y when I got it, but it’s time to upgrade.
Thank you for this! I knew it’s taller and you sit up higher which I’m really excited about, but I didn’t know if it also felt wider like a true “compact” SUV feeling compared to a car like the Model 3. I’m also thinking people who say the MYP “is such a harsh ride” are thinking they’re getting into a Benz GLE which isn’t the case lol.

Interesting to note that if I select the FSD option, it's still priced at $10K. Do you all see that? Cause I know it's now $12K.
Yeah im not sure why but I am able to change around the options and configure and its price locked to the time of my order. I changed colors after the last $1k increase to add the white interior thinking i would just eat the increase but nope, it was price locked to my original order price and got an order agreement with the old price just with the $1k add on for white int.

Yeah im not sure why but I am able to change around the options and configure and its price locked to the time of my order. I changed colors after the last $1k increase to add the white interior thinking i would just eat the increase but nope, it was price locked to my original order price and got an order agreement with the old price just with the $1k add on for white int.

That's great. I always assumed what you initially did, if we changed anything, we'd be "upgraded" to the current pricing. Is it worth FSD at $10K vs $12K? I know that's debatable...totally a rhetorical question here.

Ouch - EDD just moved from 3/25-3/31 to 5/6-6/10

So much for expecting a VIN any day now...
I don’t want to get your hopes up, but there’s still a strong chance you get a VIN/delivery before March is up. Mine on my end went to 6/12-7/10, then when I called my SA, they stated it was still the same March EDD on their end, and they ended up right. Give them a call and see if there is still an estimated manufacture date, or if it really does show that new date on their end.

Reactions: andebria
Did you go through your SA? I would like to make a change but when I called in they said I'd have to pay the new price.

Also, In the app I see I can still purchase FSD for 10k so it seems that's locked in to the old price.

I don’t want to get your hopes up, but there’s still a strong chance you get a VIN/delivery before March is up. Mine on my end went to 6/12-7/10, then when I called my SA, they stated it was still the same March EDD on their end, and they ended up right. Give them a call and see if there is still an estimated manufacture date, or if it really does show that new date on their end.
That's encouraging. I'm not in a hurry, but then again I am... :p

Reactions: KRS1017
Anyone experienced their vin disappearing? MYP MSM/white interior, no tow, no FSD, OD 12/13. I finally received my vin this past sunday F397. I chatted with tesla advisor online and could not see a note why my vin disappeared. He directed me to get in touch with Tampa SA.
What's your EDD? I have the same config, no official VIN but I can see one in the source code. F397 as well.