Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 782090

Took delivery yesterday. Thank you to everyone in this thread for your tips and updates!

My delivery was reasonably smooth. Was nervous ahead of time because it took Tesla a little while to give me access to my purchase agreement to send to DCU.

Once I was FINALLY able to send the MVPA and get DCU on the phone, they sent a check over to Tesla. I was concerned that it might delay delivery because it was due to arrive the day after my scheduled delivery, but Tesla accepted an image of the check and tracking number.

Car looks and drives great. Paint is pristine. Did not have mud flaps or PPF upon delivery, but they put them on with no questions asked.

Some small gaps are present, but I’m not planning to have them addressed. The only thing I noticed after driving off the lot is my steering wheel is tilted 5 degrees to the right when going straight. I texted my SA and they said to schedule a service appt. Seems like a good system so far, hopefully it’s a simple fix.

Otherwise, it feels and drives like the future. Very happy with my purchase.
Wow. That makes me wish I had gotten blue instead of Midnight Silver. That blue is absolutely stunning.

For those of you lucky people who have picked up your MYP or scheduled a pickup, how long after receiving the VIN were you able to schedule delivery? More importantly, how much flexibility (# of days) do you get to choose a date? I'm worried that my delivery may take place when I'm out of town...
I got my VIN in the early AM, and by noon I had the text "schedule your pick up". It gave me a choice of 3 days the following week. The first two choices were out since I was traveling on business, but luckily they did have a time that Saturday. The next day, I heard on my local FaceBook Tesla group that over 24 new cars had arrived at the SC. I popped by on the way to the airport and found the Tesli closely bunched up in the back parking lot. I was able to find my MYP by VIN and give it a good looking over (it was dirty and still had packaging tape etc.). It looked great, and when I picked it up a few days later it was flawless. Zero issues and they had installed the front mud flaps and rear PPF.

View attachment 780187
View attachment 780188

Wanted to give you all an update on my experience accepting delivery this past week!

I received our VIN on Monday morning and then scheduled to pickup the car on Friday, 3/11. A Tesla advisor called me on Wednesday afternoon letting me know the car was ready for pickup anytime (awesome right?)! Unfortunately, my trade-in was still pending on my profile and they couldn’t figure out the reason why until after I was available to pick up the car, so I scheduled for pick up first thing Thursday morning at 10am when they opened.

The trade-in process was super easy. Confirmed odometer reading when I got to the service center, signed a few papers, and it was a done deal. They didn’t even look at the car until after I was already in our new Model Y.

I inspected the car and everything looked great, accepted the terms and made sure they had all the payment. All in all it probably took about 20 minutes until we actually accepted delivery. Took about another 20 minutes to transfer the carseat from my old car to the MYP and get our toddler all settled in. Oh and it has Ryzen, A/S, and probably anything else that matters. Extremely happy with the car and can’t wait to detail and coat it next weekend.
I'm anxiously waiting over here.

Delivery scheduled for March 26th in Plano TX of VIN 398xxx. Exactly 2 years after getting my first MYLR. Can’t wait to enjoy MYP blue/white no tow no FSD next weekend!
Awesome, I see that you had a hold for one month.. I know EDD isn't necessarily accurate and should be taken with a grain of salt, however my EDD falls in June when I will be in cancun. How Long can I put the car on hold for?

For those of you lucky people who have picked up your MYP or scheduled a pickup, how long after receiving the VIN were you able to schedule delivery? More importantly, how much flexibility (# of days) do you get to choose a date? I'm worried that my delivery may take place when I'm out of town...
I got vin yesterday afternoon. Added insurance within the hour. This morning I got the delivery schedule link via text. Earliest option was Sunday. I texted the SA to see if I could pickup sooner than that. They switched it to pickup in Marina Del Rey the same time as home delivery. 🙄 I sort of wanted to go there to get it, anyway.

I was able to complete the down payment by ACH right after the pickup was scheduled. Agreements unlock within 24h of that scheduled day.

Sharing all the details so folks still waiting know what to expect from this mysterious process 😄

Awesome, I see that you had a hold for one month.. I know EDD isn't necessarily accurate and should be taken with a grain of salt, however my EDD falls in June when I will be in cancun. How Long can I put the car on hold for?
I’m not 100 percent sure but I think a month. There are experts on here that I’m sure will chime in 😁
I had to put mine on hold because of travel too. In fact I just got my delivery text 30 min ago over Greenland on my way back from Europe. Finished up delivery, insurance and payment all in the app at 36000 ft.

Reactions: Triplem086
A few question for you guys. Received the text message to set up delivery and I originally was told I would pick it up at the Tesla facility in Carlsbad, but now it says delivery to my house. As much as I love the idea of home delivery, I really want to inspect the car prior to accepting it. Do I have the option to change it to pick up at the Tesla facility?

Second question, I just want to verify that the

SAE J1772 adapter is still included?​

A few question for you guys. Received the text message to set up delivery and I originally was told I would pick it up at the Tesla facility in Carlsbad, but now it says delivery to my house. As much as I love the idea of home delivery, I really want to inspect the car prior to accepting it. Do I have the option to change it to pick up at the Tesla facility?

Second question, I just want to verify that the

SAE J1772 adapter is still included?​

Yes, the J1772 adapter is still included. Check the well in the trunk for your case containing the 110v charger/adapter.

Yep… Tesla clearly decided to focus on west coast deliveries now for EOQ so a majority of us east coast orders are now pushed. Mine actually went to May-June so feel lucky you’re still only one month out..,
Are there any documented news on Tesla shifting their focus on the West coast?
My EDD changed today to those same dates.
Looks like we are just a day apart on our OD.
MY EDD opened back up to 13 days 3/20-4/2
Mine too. 13 days 3/21-4/3
Vegas here. Got MYP 03/15. White on White. New Chip, Heated Wipers but Pirelli P Zero Summer Tires. No Mud Flaps, PPF. Build NF398... .
Vegas too. Is your OD 03/15? When did you get your VIN?