Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you bring your home link to delivery and have it installed same day? Or do you have to schedule an appointment at a later date?
I don’t think you want to do that, even if that’s available. Technician would need to test after it’s installed just to make sure it’s working correctly and opening/closing the right door. You really should have it done via mobile install at your home.

Attachments

• 63BABF8A-8D73-47F6-9794-E77DE4EF705C.jpeg
    63BABF8A-8D73-47F6-9794-E77DE4EF705C.jpeg
    803.2 KB · Views: 85
  • DBE128F5-97CA-4C01-AE4C-E0FF6CD587B6.jpeg
    DBE128F5-97CA-4C01-AE4C-E0FF6CD587B6.jpeg
    919.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 72DD4AAC-92E6-4DF5-8B99-F574DAAE6875.jpeg
    72DD4AAC-92E6-4DF5-8B99-F574DAAE6875.jpeg
    798.2 KB · Views: 66
It is a non issue for YOU and that's fine.

Stop dismissing complaints that don't bother you.

The MY does have a harsh ride compared to ANY luxury crossover in this price range especially all of the German/Japanese competition in this space. Things also aren't helped by fitting the car with absurdly large wheels that are completely impractical for the roads where many people live.
Let’s just say I can’t even fathom what your standard is. I came from an Audi on air suspension. It’s a mild difference at best. The concern is built to epic proportions on this site and I find it silly. But there will always be the acutely sensitive.

I don’t think you want to do that, even if that’s available. Technician would need to test after it’s installed just to make sure it’s working correctly and opening/closing the right door. You really should have it done via mobile install at your home.
If it works then you come home with a garage door opener…if it doesn’t work then you have a mobile service appointment to fix it. But why wait if you don’t have to?

Reactions: tm3dlr
I have an update. After getting the 2nd Intel on 3/4, I went to a Tesla center and the SA put a hold till April 2nd. Today I noted on my app and website that my hold had been released. I did not do it, seems like it was released by Tesla. Not sure if this is due to EOQ rush to push a car out? Has this happened to others too?
Hoping I get an AMD this time. fingers crossed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MYP W/B No Tow No FSD. Atlanta. OD 1/12/22; first VIN F376 2/8 Rejected. Hold 2/9-3/2; 2nd VIN F379 3/4- Rejected. On hold

Let’s just say I can’t even fathom what your standard is. I came from an Audi on air suspension. It’s a mild difference at best. The concern is built to epic proportions on this site and I find it silly. But there will always be the acutely sensitive.
Maybe the roads where you drive are higher quality than here. My five previous cars all German and had far more livable suspensions than either the Model 3 with 18s I drive daily or the Y with 19s I just test drove a few weeks ago. Most professional reviewers agree with me but you do you.

Reactions: Aggie_Aloha
I have an update. After getting the 2nd Intel on 3/4, I went to a Tesla center and the SA put a hold till April 2nd. Today I noted on my app and website that my hold had been released. I did not do it, seems like it was released by Tesla. Not sure if this is due to EOQ rush to push a car out? Has this happened to others too?
Hoping I get an AMD this time. fingers crossed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MYP W/B No Tow No FSD. Atlanta. OD 1/12/22; first VIN F376 2/8 Rejected. Hold 2/9-3/2; 2nd VIN F379 3/4- Rejected. On hold

I was supposed to have a hold until 4/2 as well and my hold was removed overnight as well. I don't think it's for the EoQ rush because there is no way they could release the hold last night and expect to be assigned a vin and deliver today. With that being said, I'm not sure why the holds were released early.

I was supposed to have a hold until 4/2 as well and my hold was removed overnight as well. I don't think it's for the EoQ rush because there is no way they could release the hold last night and expect to be assigned a vin and deliver today. With that being said, I'm not sure why the holds were released early.
That happens mine did the same one or two days before it ended.