Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had the same concern about P vs LR. My test drive was in a MYLR, and I felt that the ride was tight, but not stiff. Other than the earlier delivery, I also wanted the P‘s matrix headlights since I drive on a lot of two lane roads. After a few days on Craigslist, I found a set of Geminis with covers and 4k miles on the Contis for $1,100. $300 for TPMS and $100 for installation and rebalance, and they’re waiting in the garage for the MYP to arrive. I plan to drive on the Uberturbines this summer, then switch to the Geminis when I start my once a week 250 mile commute this fall.
I don’t think these will fit a MYP. Would love to be wrong as I have an extra set. Please clarify when you get your MYP

where on God’s gorgeous green earth is my MYP??
Exactly my question. Same car but with tow. I wanted car go space. I guess punctuation is important. I think maybe car go space and is on trajectory to rendezvous with Starman's roadster.

Realistically, I think we are only half way through our wait.... Unless things at Tesla have radically changed recently.

Question for those that have received a VIN. How have you gotten the information, email, text or by just obsessively checking the app? Asking for a friend ;)
I obsessively checked the app and website.
I had an EDD change, but didn't see a VIN.
Then I saw a VIN on the website, but not on the app.
Then I saw it on the app.
This all happened in the course of an hour.
Yes, that's how often I was checking all three. Haha.