Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
stopped by the showroom to tell SA that I'd take any color combination.
Went to the nearby Polestar dealership to test drive and see what they have to offer.
30 mins later got a text that SA found me a car that was supposed to be a demo by never put into circulation,
since they don't like to do demo MYP and has 4 miles on it. Picking it up on Friday. 🤞
Nice, I should do that too :)

stopped by the showroom to tell SA that I'd take any color combination.
Went to the nearby Polestar dealership to test drive and see what they have to offer.
30 mins later got a text that SA found me a car that was supposed to be a demo by never put into circulation,
since they don't like to do demo MYP and has 4 miles on it. Picking it up on Friday. 🤞
i was right and wrong about your order at the same time

Reactions: morbidz
Anything is going to feel bumpy after a Lexus. I've had the F sport NX and drives like a grandfather car, but nothing comes close to the smooth ride.
yeah, i am coming from a F Sport as well so trying to figure out which is the better option. i DO love the bigger wheels of the performance which is why my current order is the LR with 20" wheels. Trying to see if just changing to the performance is a better option for a little extra more $$. I know speed-wise i dont care much as i am not a fast driver, plus i have a 5 month old so i am for sure not speeding anywhere anytime soon.

yeah, i am coming from a F Sport as well so trying to figure out which is the better option. i DO love the bigger wheels of the performance which is why my current order is the LR with 20" wheels. Trying to see if just changing to the performance is a better option for a little extra more $$. I know speed-wise i dont care much as i am not a fast driver, plus i have a 5 month old so i am for sure not speeding anywhere anytime soon.
The main thing that made me switch to Performance was the speed increase. However, the shorter wait time definitely was a close second and what helped push it over the edge.

Other considerations include the spoiler and pedals. However, the other big things are the matrix headlights.

Reactions: xyeahtony