Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like MYP VIN assignments are done for now. Fingers crossed for next batch and that the Northeast will get some love.

My MYP black/black VIN was assigned yesterday with an EDD between May 30 - June 13 that is now a 3 day window. I think VINs are still being rolled out! You might have some good luck in these next few days with your 2 week range :)

My MYP black/black VIN was assigned yesterday with an EDD between May 30 - June 13 that is now a 3 day window. I think VINs are still being rolled out! You might have some good luck in these next few days with your 2 week range :)
Oh I know you got your VIN - very envious. Sadly your case is very uncommon and won’t apply to most. Truth is they will now move onto MYLR and back to MYP this weekend with color black on Sundays.

Well, just got the text, VIN has now been assigned! And EDD updated again to May 22 - May 28. So within a few hours today the EDD has jumped 2 times. Time to get some insurance quotes and get the payment ready. I am looking forward to stopping the madness of constantly checking the Tesla app for updates.
Just scheduled delivery for this Thursday afternoon! Tesla only gave me 2 dates to choose from for delivery.

Oh I know you got your VIN - very envious. Sadly your case is very uncommon and won’t apply to most. Truth is they will now move onto MYLR and back to MYP this weekend with color black on Sundays.
I think someone else picking up from Ohio is got their black/black MYP VIN yesterday as well, which is why I think your chances of getting a VIN are good this week. Of course as you said, it's all a crapshoot :(

Reactions: jpelaston
I texted my SA about VIN details, and meanwhile I called Tesla and asked for a call back. I asked to both parties about tires.
SA said " you will get Michelin tires", the guy who called me back on the phone said "you will get Pirelli P Zero"....
Elon send an email and ask for consistency please!

I texted my SA about VIN details, and meanwhile I called Tesla and asked for a call back. I asked to both parties about tires.
SA said " you will get Michelin tires", the guy who called me back on the phone said "you will get Pirelli P Zero"....
Elon send an email and ask for consistency please!

F448 MYP VIN here as well and my SA confirmed that I was getting all-season tires. This was the same SA that told me that Performance editions come with Summer tires only. I think it really depends on if the SA actually pulled up your config to confirm, which we can never be sure who is actually double-checking and who is just regurgitating the same info.

Reactions: LibertyEV
F448 MYP VIN here as well and my SA confirmed that I was getting all-season tires. This was the same SA that told me that Performance editions come with Summer tires only. I think it really depends on if the SA actually pulled up your config to confirm, which we can never be sure who is actually double-checking and who is just regurgitating the same info.
You are very much spot on, I forgot to say that the guy on the phone said "you are in Texas, you are getting Performance summer tires which are better, you don't need All Seasons....."

So, new to all of this. I felt kinda left out that a SA never called or texted or send a card or anything. Then I remembered I did get a text when I ordered, so I went back and it did say i could text a SA there. So for grins I did asking, 'So did I do everything correctly, Just sit and wait now?' They asked for a current insurance card for my current vehicle by email. So I sent that. Very mysterious. it means my car arrives next week right? ;)

But I have NOW texted a SA and got a text back, so I figure I can post now and participate in the tea leaf reading....

Reactions: jpelaston