Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got the same! Current 2 week window is 6/25-7/9

I had selected no trade in so it was a little odd to see that message.
We too selected no trade-in when ordering the MYP but learned from others on various forums that you will still receive a trade-in text. Which makes sense since they are probably giving you an opportunity for a trade-in in case you changed your mind or things changed since placing your Tesla order.

Reactions: MyMYLRnw
Screenshot_20220613-113033~2.png

Just a few more days of waiting.....

MYP w/ White Interior, no further add-ons

OD : 5/27
EDD on OD : July - September
EDD : 8/17 - 9/18

Profile Complete :
Cash (Loan After Vin)
Trade in Offer expires at the end of this month (will switch to no trade it after expiration to try to push the delivery)
California (Bay Area) - was told my a SC that I’ll likely be getting a Fremont build. Which will include all the updates EXCEPT the Trunk Cover + new 4680 Cells
I placed a day after you on 5/28 and in SoCal so should be getting Fremont build as well. Baffles me that the car did not include the Trunk Cover from the start and that we still won't be getting it. Really want the new door panels but won't be getting that either.

I placed a day after you on 5/28 and in SoCal so should be getting Fremont build as well. Baffles me that the car did not include the Trunk Cover from the start and that we still won't be getting it. Really want the new door panels but won't be getting that either.
Which door panels are you referring to? And is it confirmed that we won’t get them? The SA I spoke with said we should be getting all features besides the trunk cover

Well he ordered the car before others. Do you think just because people order LR means they want their car less than people who ordered P?
It’s just the games people are doing it now just to play the system. Tesla should clearly note that any changes made to your original order push you to the back of the line. Then there wouldn't be so many people messing with the ordering system and taking orders from people that ordered Ps from the start and were told a date that just keeps moving.

It’s just the games people are doing it now just to play the system. Tesla should clearly note that any changes made to your original order push you to the back of the line. Then there wouldn't be so many people messing with the ordering system and taking orders from people that ordered Ps from the start and were told a date that just keeps moving.
So does that apply across the board? So someone who orders a MYP in May gets in line behind all of those who ordered a MYLR prior? Or are we saying too bad for them? Unfortunately this is Tesla’s policy (or profit grab) and everyone seems to be getting pushed out because of it.

Just got a VIN! OD 3/30 MSM, with tow no FSD in Virginia!

F466.

Do I need to add the car to my insurance policy before I upload proof on insurance or just upload current Policy?

Check with your SA to be safe. I just uploaded my current policy and that sufficed when I took delivery. That said, you'll want to obviously add the new car to the policy for yourself when you drive it off the lot.

Reactions: MyMYLRnw