Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my VIN today as well and I asked the same questions about insurance and financing and this was the response I got via text,

Please hold off on getting insurance until you have a confirmed pick up date to serve as the effective date. You will receive a scheduling link via SMS once the vehicle is at the pickup location.

You can start the financing application, the approved loan will be valid for 30 days.
Thanks! I sent a message via text but I'm sure I won't hear back until tomorrow. The email I recieved CC'd a real person so I sent them an email too. First communication other than confirming the order that I have gotten via email from Tesla. I have financing secured just have to provide Adelfi with the agreement BUT as I just read through it they did not have the proper pickup location down as the "seller" location so I questioned that too. Sadly the SC 5 minutes from my house is not cleared yet to sell, there are 3 others that vary from about 45 min to hour and half away of course they picked the furthest one.

Reactions: JaeTheDev
Keep the faith a bit longer. It would be great to get the dream. You can always re up the trade in

Ive had two Teslas with white interiors, and two with black. Im not partial to either one to be honest. I a lmost want the black actually, but white is pretty legit as well. HA! Real world issues!

As for the trade in, vehicle market for used ones is tanking hardcore. I would hate to have to re-up TBH. Looks like its going that direction though sadly.

Woot! Delivery date now set for 9/30. A bit surprised by the 8/20 build date. Not sure if it was a VIN reject or not. Will definitely be checking close for issues. Anyone else have feedback on the F530 VINs ? Positive or negative?
How do you find out the build date from the vin?
I gotta ask, I just found out the car has 15 miles on it, should I be worried or is that pretty normal? Would that give me any cause to reject it when I go for delivery tomorrow?
how did you find out the miles on your car before delivery? Did you call to the SC where you’re picking it up?

how did you find out the miles on your car before delivery? Did you call to the SC where you’re picking it up?
I don't believe you can find the build date from your VIN. You can find the approx date by searching these forums for other people who have a similar number and have picked up their cars. However as the VIN may not be sequential it is an estimate. I searched for mine (F522) and saw a few here that were similar and built in August. When i picked it up I checked and it was indeed an August build.

Re: mileage, I think the only way is to call (and depends on how willing the SA is).

I think when you place the order you get a text. You can ask anything on that text. SA will be able to help you with your questions. I asked the same question about how to tell the build date from VIN. He said there is no way but he checked and told me that it was 09/27/22. He also told me about the tyres and matrix lights and all. He said I have all those but no cargo cover. And I do not know if PPF is included.

My first post here.
OD: 09/17/22 MYP/MSM/Black/NO EAP/NO FSD
VIN assigned this morning F564 with the expected delivery date between 10/12-10/19.
I'll be picking up in
Any MSM with white interiors getting VINs in the past few days? Seems to have quieted down a bit.
I just got one Monday: MYP MSM white tow F563 Edd 10.4 to Philadelphia area

Flip-flopped a lot this year. M3LR on lease ends in January 2023 so deciding what I want to roll into next. Ordered a Y (Jan 2022), cancelled it, decided to order a 3 to keep things the same (May 2022)....then just ordered what I wanted......MYP - OD: 9/12/22 -> Delivered 09/29/2022 (San Jose area).

Just took delivery of my MYP yesterday, looks great!

Awesome! I have an update pending, so will let it update tonight.

I just have basic AP, but nice to know some core functions are being fixed.

What was funny is the high beams would turn on when a car was approaching me, and would be off a lot of the times when the road was empty. My wife and I were laughing about how random it was :)
B8FD755E-218F-4382-9AA0-43FA11682696.jpeg

For everyone about to receive a MYP, understand that the sensors really cannot detect curbs in anyway (noted in the manual). The rim will hit anything before the tire does, and the sensors won’t notice…..I got so dang used to my Audi and its sensors.

Reactions: mikeDiflip
just thought I'd give a quick update
MYP Blue/Black FSD no Tow. NJ delivery
Ordered 8/21
9-28 VIN ASSIGNED! F564
EDD 7- Oct 11 - Oct 20

I was a little unsure how things would work with 3rd party financing so an explanation below if it helps anyone, awesome.

Financing through ADELFI I had gotten pre-approved 9/8 (wanted to get in before the FED updated rates) got my email stating I was approved and locked in for 2.6% at 72 months locked in for 60 days. I created my membership, created a deposit account and that was it. On 9/29 I uploaded the MVP paperwork Adelfi quickly responded asking for the rest of the required documents (SS card, drivers license, proof of income (1 check stub), and proof of existing insurance). Within 1 day (so today 9/30) was contacted as the agent wanted to review info before sending docusign to me. She mentioned a rate of 2.9%, I questioned it and explained I was told it was 2.6% she was very curtious and explained she would go back to the underwritter. A few hours later sent me the docusign but I couldn't get into it. Went through the messaging that Adelfi offers and got answers right away and they had no problem with me holding off on signing until we got closer to delivery, they did let me know the process usually takes 24-48 hours so I need to allow enough time.

I texted back Tesla (I never had a true SA assigned, just been texting with whoever is on the other end) and asked if they could ping the car. They said it is still in CA and is expected to arrive 10/19 to my tesla location and they usually take 24-48 hours to inspect and detail the vehicle to prepare it for pickup. I'm hoping of course that ETA is sooner. Next week I plan to ask about the tires and ask for them to ping it again.

Reactions: CDrury