Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refresh Pucks Same or Different?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With my winter wheels on the way I finally got around to seeing if the 3 point jack pad I bought for my 2018 S would work. It does not. I can't quite see what is restricting it, but I think the center hole is slightly off center from the prior generation. Anyone have an option that is proven to fit?

Agree with @NickEHughes, a standard hockey puck would probably be best. I bought some of those highly rated Model S jack pads on Amazon and they were squishing under the weight of the car. A standard hockey puck, preferably old school, made in the Czech Republic or Canada would be more stable than those overpriced lifting pucks sold on Amazon.

Agree with @NickEHughes, a standard hockey puck would probably be best. I bought some of those highly rated Model S jack pads on Amazon and they were squishing under the weight of the car. A standard hockey puck, preferably old school, made in the Czech Republic or Canada would be more stable than those overpriced lifting pucks sold on Amazon.
FYI Murphys never do, have a spare in the trunk, the regular duty one looks like brand new after six years of seasonal tire changes:

I bought one of the Model S pucks from Potauto on Amazon and it works but is way too loose as it falls right out. I just ordered the set that @MorrisonHiker pointed to (used their 15% off code) so will see how it compares.
Hey Blue, Have you bought the new ones and tried? Do they still fall out or stay in place? Thinking to buy one set but would like to get one more data point.