Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today is a great day.

After many years of waiting, and many struggles of refresh, and many questions of "when", "why" and "how", and two nights of praying to the Technoking, the rancur finally sought out his prize.

He prayed one last time to the Technoking, "please let me wake up with that shiny VIN on my account dashboard".

And rejoice, the Technoking shared his plunders and...

Rancur rejoiced "I have a VIN!"

Ordered: 2/4
Model: Red/white
VIN: 926xxx

But not all adventures have a perfect happy ending....

Estimated Delivery: March 21 - March 27​

Which is up from 18-25th it was at last night.

Last edited:
Today is a great day.

After many years of waiting, and many struggles of refresh, and many questions of "when", "why" and "how", and two nights of praying to the Technoking, the rancur finally sought out his prize.

He prayed one last time to the Technoking, "please let me wake up with that shiny VIN on my account dashboard".

And rejoice, the Technoking shared his plunders and...

Rancur rejoiced "I have a VIN!"

Ordered: 2/4
Model: Red/white

But not all adventures have a perfect happy ending....

Estimated Delivery: March 21 - March 27​

Which is up from 18-25th it was at last night.
Congratulations bud. I knew your VIN was coming "any day". WooHoooo

• Love
Reactions: JohnnyEV and rancur
it is kinda odd, people who got vins 2 weeks ago had 925's on FB, i only got mine this past sunday and its a 914...irregardless, doesn't matter as long as i have the heated steering wheel and new headlights

VINs aren't truly sequential - they are sequential within a specific model/color/interior combo. I got a 903xxx vin because thats what all the MSM/Whites were getting out of that original batch. This was a week and a half ago when other colors were getting 918xxx and 921xxx VINs.

• Informative
Reactions: SummerlinChiro