Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a text from Tesla today, not the one I’ve been waiting for, but good nonetheless. I replied to the “trade in” text they sent a few days ago, and here’s the reply:

2587254E-3FC0-423F-A373-6FA859666421.jpeg

I got the "confirm tesla vision" email and then a VIN/payment page this morning. 6/1 MSM/black no FSD in Jacksonville Fl. I called the delivery center, and the rep told me the day my car is expected to show up, and that as long as I have paid and stay in contact, they are flexible with the pickup time (ie, won't give away my car if I can't pick it up immediately). I ordered a MSLR in Feb, and jumped ship when it looked like they are never going to be delivered, and sorry if there are people here who ordered their 3 before me. Looks like they are moving better than the S!

Reactions: Red Leader NH
I picked up my car yesterday and love it! I didn’t notice anything wrong with it when I picked it up.

After unplugging the charger this morning, I noticed that the bottom edge of the charge port door doesn’t seem to close corrrectly.
My 2018 3 had this. Mobile service tried to adjust it but didn’t have enough adjustment room to get it flush. They ended up changing out the entire charge port (still via mobile service).