Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed “2021” Model S waiting room

Tigers

MSLR, RN: 1144, Red/White, 19s EDD: Hold til Q1 22
Mar 10, 2020
Tesla build quality training camp
I'm sure the fit and finish are outstanding. But looking at the interior, I feel like I've time warped into a 80's discoteque.....

Big beautiful screens but from the videos ive seen so far, they are a bit delayed to the touch and are pretty laggy. This thing is going to cost probably $120k, not worth it yet. Let MB get their second generation out in a few years.

Str8down

Jan 28, 2021
Jax beach
Big beautiful screens but from the videos ive seen so far, they are a bit delayed to the touch and are pretty laggy. This thing is going to cost probably $120k, not worth it yet. Let MB get their second generation out in a few years.
This is an S class were talking about. It's going to be way more than 120k

• Disagree
Reactions: jaguar36

Jokergod2000

Apr 17, 2021
Calgary, AB
First post! I thought I may as well play on the forum with you fine folks while we wait lol

On March 3rd I ordered a Model S Plaid+ in Deep Blue Metallic, with 21" Arachnid Wheels, All Black Interior, and FSD. Delivery was late 2021 but looks like they probably meant late 2022 (at least I made it in before the price increase) lol More time to save I guess. Currently selling my 2015 Audi RS7 while I drive my new-to-me used 2014 Kia Sorento until the Model S shows up. Verdict so far? The Kia is not as good as the RS7, also slower lol

mikey_bs

Oct 16, 2020
DMV
First post! I thought I may as well play on the forum with you fine folks while we wait lol

On March 3rd I ordered a Model S Plaid+ in Deep Blue Metallic, with 21" Arachnid Wheels, All Black Interior, and FSD. Delivery was late 2021 but looks like they probably meant late 2022 (at least I made it in before the price increase) lol More time to save I guess. Currently selling my 2015 Audi RS7 while I drive my new-to-me used 2014 Kia Sorento until the Model S shows up. Verdict so far? The Kia is not as good as the RS7, also slower lol
hahaha. Talk about night and day! I sold a brand new MOdel 3 refresh bc it was just too small for me (coming from a 2019 S class). I ordered a refresh Model X, currently driving a 2019 Camry :oops:. I dont know how you will last until the Plaid+ comes out...I can barely wait for the Model x at some point this year...

Blue Stuff

Dec 30, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
Still waiting..... Now have a June anticipated delivery date which is hopeful.

Bought a DeWalt battery powered lawnmower as a toy and to have some progress. Got to pitch the gas can so will never need to transport gas in my MS when after it arrives.

Reactions: RubberToe

leannekc

MSLR Red/Blk/19"OD1/13/21 FSD VIN 8/19 DD 9/2/2021
May 27, 2015
Mission Hills KS
Still waiting..... Now have a June anticipated delivery date which is hopeful.

Bought a DeWalt battery powered lawnmower as a toy and to have some progress. Got to pitch the gas can so will never need to transport gas in my MS when after it arrives.
Yep - we are all still waiting and this is where we should be providing our friendly banter rather than over in the "delivery" forum, LOL.

DukeofURL

Apr 1, 2016
North NJ
I haven't checked this thread since Friday and 30 pages is too much reading to catch up on, haha. Has anything changed or is it still June 1-30 for most people, and last week of June for others?

boonedocks

MS LR Blk/Blk 19” OD-1/1/21 RN#1143376 DD 9/4 11am
May 1, 2015
Gainesville GA
It would help others reading individual posts regarding dates if everyone could update their signature so that we can see what Model S was ordered as well as date and RN# etc.... that way when someone say my date is **/** or got moved or disappeared we can have a base point to go from.

Just a thought

Reactions: DukeofURL

DukeofURL

Apr 1, 2016
North NJ
Our June 1-30 delivery estimate disappeared. It sounds like it disappeared for many others as well.
Thank you for this informative reply even though I posted my original message to the wrong thread, this one is still manageable haha. (They're effectively the same anyway, so I don't feel so bad)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC