Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed “2021” Model S waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, but they could still have power doors. AFAIK that is just different hinges.
Although there have been rumors of some “surprises” that were not announced on the call, (the delay?!), it is highly unlikely Tesla wouldn’t list automatic opening and closing doors, as a convenience feature on the website, as they do for the Model X.

Third screen for back seat…Increased range…Faster speed…Superior sound system…Ventilated front seats…Better computing power…All glass roof
Perhaps but hard to tell without some specs. :)

From your list, haven't all the Ses have had a fixed glass roof for a while and didn't the LR+ already have an EPA range of over 400 miles? The 0-60 bump is nice and I am looking forward to seeing (hearing) how the sound system and noise cancelling work.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
This is the most confusing update, "all glass roof" has been around since at least 2017, if not earlier. What makes it different? is it more similar to the MX glass roof where there's glass over the driver's head as well (instead of the support beam)?

The interior photo on the website shows a bar across the front where the sunshades are placed.

Reactions: Tigers
Third screen for back seat…Increased range…Faster speed…Superior sound system…Ventilated front seats…Better computing power…All glass roof
Looks like model 3 2021 has lot more upgrades from when it was released
significant range increase +43 miles
New headlights
Power trunk
Heated steering wheel
New improved window glass
New center console
Wireless chargers
Faster speed

yet, that’s not a “refresh “

It would be extremely welcome if the headlights are updated. At least in Europe, the Model S high beams are really sub standard. My Model 3 from 2019 has much better headlights, and from what I have read - these have now been further improved with adaptive headlights. Would be a shame if the S and X would not have this feature, or even better yet - something truly on par with Audi Laser Matrix headlights.
Anyone heard anything on this topic?
#livinginacountrythatsdarkninemonthsperyear