Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Reactions: DelPhonic1
I visit my store regularly because it's a shortcut around the BS phone system they have. Depending on who's there, I can get more information.

I am always as pleasant as I can be since they're just doing their jobs and that seems to help.
I do the same whenever I have a specific question. It beats waiting on a text reply that never comes, or trying to get em on the phone. They are always, always pleasant, and I usually get another fragment of the question answered, even if they don't know the full answer.

It was apparently a customer.

The S cutoff date is April 29th or earlier, which is when that particular car was delivered. People are citing that date as the BUILD date, but it was actually the DELIVERY date, so chances are it's been in cars built well before that.

We still haven't seen any proof that it's in the X as well, so something to keep in mind. If the unfortunate trend holds, the X lags a month or two relative to the S in terms of features like this.
Anyone here take delivery in the last week? If so can you report on the swivel screen or not?

The latest Fremont drone video:

Not sure what to make of it. The tent is collapsed, a number of vehicles strewn across the infield along with the test roadbed. That said, the Logistics Lot looks like it's busy.

[Edit: a couple of points: 1 - more tents are around the area (like there are tents now covering the chargers; 2 - any idea of that add-on conveyor is working? Maybe that's part of the reason for the increase in production? ]

Last edited:
My parents just took delivery of a LR 5 seater and it has the swivel screen
If you are reasonably geographically close to them would you consider posting pictures or video including the UI controls. I'm sure many here would appreciate that. Also, what was the build date (not the delivery date). Thanks.

Anyone here take delivery in the last week? If so can you report on the swivel screen or not?

Took delivery of an X Plaid last week. No swivel screen (unless I simply don’t have the software). But I doubt I have it. Can’t really check more closely behind the screen (to see if it theoretically could swivel) as it’s getting PPF and Modesta this week.

Reactions: DelPhonic1
Hoping to see our MXLR 5seat 20” in June but no VIN or EDD other than July.
QUESTIONS:
I’m sun sensitive due to medications and feel the need for sun shade or tint. Does the old sun shade fit the new X?
What about FWD screens.
If there are specific recommendations they would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
bob
tesla is not for you.
No mater how hard you'll try, you will always have much more sun than other cars

• Disagree
Reactions: mswlogo