Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD moved from Dec 2022-Apr 2023 to June 12th - July 17th [this year] this morning. That's a surprise.
Similar move this morning, only I've gone to July 10th - August 21st. Even though we're both from Toronto and have almost identical order dates (Jan 2021) you deservedly have priority having switched to 6-seats (I'm an original 6-seater). My guess is that we'll both end up with July deliveries; i.e., early in Q3 after they push to the U.S. west coast late in Q2...

As to your first guess, we have a 2018 M3 LR. Keenly aware of stated and actual range. As to your second, we just switched to Tesla insurance this week and I’m driving like an 80 year old (no offense meant to any 80 year olds in this thread). Driving downtown on LSD in morning traffic - it’s difficult to drive to Tesla’s insurance standards and its safety score. It’s causing me quite a bit of stress and I may go back to my more expensive State Farm insurance so I can drive fast, turn aggressively, and follow too closely.
Quit driving on LSD decades ago 😂😂😂. The roads got too wavy and those center lines? 🤩

Similar move this morning, only I've gone to July 10th - August 21st. Even though we're both from Toronto and have almost identical order dates (Jan 2021) you deservedly have priority having switched to 6-seats (I'm an original 6-seater). My guess is that we'll both end up with July deliveries; i.e., early in Q3 after they push to the U.S. west coast late in Q2...
If all things work out, we'll probably see each other at deliveries. Here's to these dates actually holding!

8B95B45A-3924-404E-8228-EEED24755532.jpeg

Okay seems reasonable:p

Reactions: ductordoc
I got updated to June 11th to July 16th. Hopefully we will get late June or early July deliveries.