Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys quick update...Did a full level 2 supercharing...no issue at all...it charges faster then our dual motor model 3 :).

Attachments

• 20220617_111547.jpg
    20220617_111547.jpg
    639 KB · Views: 132
Added the all weather mats to my shopping cart on Tesla and it says accessory not compatible with my car. Is the website wrong?
I have the tesla floor mats for the front. Love them. Too bad they haven’t released anything other than the front floor mats for the new model. But I hit the bullet and have the tesmanian set coming at the end of the month. Thought they were coming earlier since I have a tracking number, but they haven’t shipped yet. Will take pics and post once I have them.

For those of you who traded in a X for your new X, what all do you need to include with the trade-in? The two FOB's obviously, but do they also expect the mobile charger that came with the car, charging adapter, or the tow hitch/hookup? I've got no issues including them, but if they don't require them, I also have no problems either keeping the spares or ebay'ing them off.
Save whatever you want and just keep them available in case they demand inclusion. When I was there, we put new UMC's, keys, floor mats and tow kits in the resale cars. The wholesale cars were ignored and sent to auction, Carvana, Vroom, or Carmax.

Reactions: phantom1584
Heyyy..

I got a kind of old vin.. should I take delivery?

7SAXCDE52NF3400**

I'm 3407XX, and was told my birthdate is 4/22. I also felt that the VIN was a bit older than I hoped, but given that deliveries have been lumpy (didn't they even pause for some software updates in May too??), I'm hoping it's a non-issue.

I read somewhere that swivel screens began on my birthdate (4/22), but SA could neither confirm nor deny for my particular car. I'll take the car either way because I feel that Tesla will eventually honor what was promised... or at least Tesla or 3rd party will be able to upgrade it at some point.

If we were anywhere near getting matrix headlights, I might consider punting, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

My EDD is now June 23-29, and I'll report back.

I'm 3407XX, and was told my birthdate is 4/22. I also felt that the VIN was a bit older than I hoped, but given that deliveries have been lumpy (didn't they even pause for some software updates in May too??), I'm hoping it's a non-issue.

I read somewhere that swivel screens began on my birthdate (4/22), but SA could neither confirm nor deny for my particular car. I'll take the car either way because I feel that Tesla will eventually honor what was promised... or at least Tesla or 3rd party will be able to upgrade it at some point.

If we were anywhere near getting matrix headlights, I might consider punting, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

My EDD is now June 23-29, and I'll report back.
If your read the stories from Y people with matrix headlights it does not seem that they make that much of a difference. Perhaps Tesla implementation is not as a good as other manufacturers.

Reactions: Rb48888
Probably gonna be returning my '17 X 100D loaner today now that my 3 is almost fixed :\

I don't wanna return it!!!! Even though it's beat to heck, dirty, cracked wood trim, computer that is slower than molasses, funky stalk tree monster, creaks a bit, rotted rubber trim, suspension that is a bit smoother than my 3 but not amazing by any means (non-adaptive, just height adjustable), center drink/cubby holes that are just really silly thought out, surprised that they let it out of the design room tbh, and power delivery that is decent-ish but not like my 3 Performance.

Gonna make the wait for my order much much much harder.

• Funny
Reactions: Rb48888 and lexus26
Anyone just pick up their MX and bought all weather mats? Do the old MX mats fit? What are people doing for the third row?
Hi
I had some Weathertechs in my 2018 X and kept them because there's not much available out there. I got a six seater. The mat for the rear area works fine as does the one for the center seats. But - the ones for the front seats are not ready for prime time. Ordered some new ones from WeatherTech - they should arrive soon. I'll let you all know how the work...

For those of you who traded in a X for your new X, what all do you need to include with the trade-in? The two FOB's obviously, but do they also expect the mobile charger that came with the car, charging adapter, or the tow hitch/hookup? I've got no issues including them, but if they don't require them, I also have no problems either keeping the spares or ebay'ing them off.
Picked up my new XLR on June 4th. I went in to the office a week before and placed my eyeballs on the mobile charger pack. It does not include the 240 volt adapter. So I just kept my old one and gave them the old cable and 120 volt adapter. No issues. I use the trailer hitch receiver a lot for carting bicycles around. Left it attached and installed the new one as soon as I got home.

I am getting cold feet on the Cream interior (Black Exterior). Thoughts?

I do not want white and I am concerned that Black will be hot 😬
If you get the car tinted with a heat rejecting tint, it'll be fine - plus it saves the a/c from having to work so hard. I really wish Tesla made the glass that way as I know other manufacturers offer it as an option. I've got Spectre Photosync on my S for 4 years now and it's a noticeable difference.

• Helpful
Reactions: KidsEyeDr