Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
are you sure about that. Right now the Plaid pricing is the same as before so there wouldnt be any change there. But I think if you earl LR guys changed your config, it may change your LR to current pricing
Yup, sure about that. Specifically asked if I added the 6 seater for $3000 more but changed Blue to White for $1500 less, the the net increase is only $1500? He said yes, can only be done at this time. But the Mrs. decided to keep 7 seats and keep Blue. And wait for 2020 Model Year, more probable.

Yup, sure about that. Specifically asked if I added the 6 seater for $3000 more but changed Blue to White for $1500 less, the the net increase is only $1500? He said yes, can only be done at this time. But the Mrs. decided to keep 7 seats and keep Blue. And wait for 2020 Model Year, more probable.
And you have LR and not Plaid correct? Because Plaid doesn't have a price change so it would net to 1,500 if you had Plaid. If you have LR, it also depends when you ordered pre or post increase.

I also have a model 3 on order pre-price increases. I think if i make a change on that config..it defaults to the new pricing

Reactions: honeyfist301
I believe the SA told him that via the phone, although others are receiving the call with LR orders.
Well, if there's one thing we should have all learned on this thread, it's that the SAs are generally full of *sugar* and don't know much, if any more than we do. Excited to hear more updates, but I'm thinking this is all hearsay and nothing more...

Reactions: Chancellor32
Well, if there's one thing we should have all learned on this thread, it's that the SAs are generally full of *sugar* and don't know much, if any more than we do. Excited to hear more updates, but I'm thinking this is all hearsay and nothing more...
Pretty sure SAs wouldn't call asking the upgrade question without guidance from higher. However, I agree that their knowledge may rest up to that question. Again, seeing the posts above, I'm pretty sure LR and Plaids are in the same boat for delivery this year.

Reactions: Tezhed9802
And you have LR and not Plaid correct? Because Plaid doesn't have a price change so it would net to 1,500 if you had Plaid. If you have LR, it also depends when you ordered pre or post increase.

I also have a model 3 on order pre-price increases. I think if i make a change on that config..it defaults to the new pricing
Yes I have LR, not Plaid. Unless an advisor calls you with an offer, you will pay new pricing that is current. If you initiate, you pay.

Can't edit above, correction. Wait for 2022 model year.