Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry for the pump fake, everyone. Bad communication from my SA. His follow up email :(:

His grammar was a bit confusing. He is basically saying: "I don't know jack, but you will probably get a text once your vehicle is in transit".

Are there any English teachers here? Can we diagram his initial sentence? Was it just me reading with optimism, or did he biff on his wording..?

I'm no english major but I think you read it with optimism lol... They way I read the initial message was exactly as he clarified in his follow up.... I read it as: "you will receive texts once the car is on its way" which is standard practice.... Not that the car was already on its way.

Finally a video!
Sweet!

Some things:

Coat hooks in the rear above the third row?

Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 09.16.06.png

Speakers/Microphone above the second row for active noise cancellation? Model X emblem on both left and right falcon wing door cross beam
Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 09.16.42.png

Noticed no third row seat heating control on either display (Front or back) is this maybe just via app now or maybe you can scroll on the second screen?

Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 09.28.51.png

I don't even have an SA lol. I placed my order online 7 months ago and have never heard from anyone at Tesla
Go to the chat on the order page and tell them you ordered but never heard from anyone. They will assign one to you and then contact you. I had the same problem. But don't get your expectations up, they basically made contact and was never heard from again.

Go to the chat on the order page and tell them you ordered but never heard from anyone. They will assign one to you and then contact you. I had the same problem. But don't get your expectations up, they basically made contact and was never heard from again.
Yeah that's kind of why I never bothered. From the stories I hear I think I would get more annoyed with the person than feel helped lol.... you guys are my sales advisors here on TMC, I'm sure i get more up to date and accurate info here,, than I would from a TESLA SA