Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone show screenshots of where they're seeing the dates populate on their accounts?
20210401_080236.jpg

Log into your Tesla account and look under "manage" under your order. I just checked and mine is gone now also. It was there yesterday....honest....

I ordered the refreshed X the day it came out. Originally said delivery in April, but the date then disappeared for a while. A few days ago, it started saying “April” again, which is still what it’s saying. My lease expires in June, so just hoping it gets delivered before the lease ends! I ordered long range, 5 seat, which I’d assume will be the first model produced.

I ordered the refreshed X the day it came out. Originally said delivery in April, but the date then disappeared for a while. A few days ago, it started saying “April” again, which is still what it’s saying. My lease expires in June, so just hoping it gets delivered before the lease ends! I ordered long range, 5 seat, which I’d assume will be the first model produced.
Typically they start with more expensive models. If that holds true this time, they would build plaid, 6 seat and 7 seat before the 5 seat version.

Very disappointed over the continued missed deliveries of S and X. Elon was called out for Feb. delivery statement made on Jan. 27 but here we are and no known dates. VW catching up in selected European markets and Ford shipping the Mustang. Has Tesla lost its glow?

Tesla will be fine. It’s incredibly annoying and frustrating and it’s not right. But, they will eventually produce refreshed S and X vehicles and ramp up and they’ll be awesome. If range, acceleration and ability to charge quickly matter, than Ford and VW and others are still far behind. If fit and finish are at top of your list, Tesla is already behind compared to Audi and probably Porsche and Tesla will never catch up - except it, like me, you prefer the minimalist design. I hate my wife’s ICE Q7. Too many knobs etc.

Bottom line. Cars will be awesome, but we will complain about other stuff once they start delivery.

Very disappointed over the continued missed deliveries of S and X. Elon was called out for Feb. delivery statement made on Jan. 27 but here we are and no known dates. VW catching up in selected European markets and Ford shipping the Mustang. Has Tesla lost its glow?

This CNN report is more nonsense. Demand is clearly not a problem otherwise we wouldn’t all be posting here waiting for our vehicles and Tesla wouldn’t be crushing delivery estimates amid a chip shortage. And every analyst with a brain knows competition is replacing other ICE vehicles, NOT from Tesla share.

That being said, where my model X Elon??

Anyone with a order before refresh can confirm if when your order was updated to the refreshed version, the order date is no longer when you originally ordered (in my case 11/18) but rather when it was updated to new config (in my case 3/23).
I worry that old order will not get priority delivery anymore due to this change.
I already emailed SA but it is a long shot if they reply and know anything useful.

"VW catching up in selected European markets and Ford shipping the Mustang. Has Tesla lost its glow?" what are you talking about? they just crushed Q1 delivery with 0 help from refreshed S/X. They are also the top-selling EV brand in multiple European countries. I am sure they will break the record again in Q2 with more S/X deliveries.

Reactions: elguapo and lsds
I ordered January 29th. It said April estimated delivery. But it never listed the year. Sounds about as accurate as it gets for Tesla. It’s our fourth, we live 30m from Fremont, and I follow Elon on Twitter. So totally first in line! We just don’t know when they’ll start serving!

I ordered January 29th. It said April estimated delivery. But it never listed the year. Sounds about as accurate as it gets for Tesla. It’s our fourth, we live 30m from Fremont, and I follow Elon on Twitter. So totally first in line! We just don’t know when they’ll start serving!
Solution to the angst of the wait - buy a Model Y for the wife! The you get to play with all the cool goodies that will be all the better in your X. When it arrives.