Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA said no way X is being delivered in Q3 and probably not in early q4. Said they have yet to deliver one and noone has a scheduled delivery set yet. I feel strongly that any LR is 2022

Wow, new version of refreshed model already? X is not even on the production yet! Come on Tesla. Tell us what is actually going on there.

My SA said no way X is being delivered in Q3 and probably not in early q4. Said they have yet to deliver one and noone has a scheduled delivery set yet. I feel strongly that any LR is 2022
I am not even sure they are delivering very many Model S's at this point. Do we have any confirmation on the rate of Model S deliveries occurring?

Don’t shout!
Any UK Model X LR on order with any news : Dates (Even rough months etc)

I ordered in March this year (2021) and can’t remember what the lead time was on the UK site when I ordered.
UK site says “End of 2022” but I am positive when I ordered mine it was not the end of 2022.
I would of still ordered it if it was, but as I said I’m confident it was earlier.
I am thinking it was June 2022, delivery
Has anyone else UK ordered around March this year?

I am not even sure they are delivering very many Model S's at this point. Do we have any confirmation on the rate of Model S deliveries occurring?
I do not have exact numbers but I have a S on order so I am tracking the same forum thread for the S and multiple people have been getting their cars or VINs. MS has a 19” rim shortage right now but alot of 21 inch rim orders are being delivered. Unlike the X which has 0 orders at this point in here. The earnings call had 1876 Mxs delivered last quarter so expect another 6k at best for the remainder of the year? They showed 0 X delivered

Reactions: TrevTremaine
I do not have exact numbers but I have a S on order so I am tracking the same forum thread for the S and multiple people have been getting their cars or VINs. MS has a 19” rim shortage right now but alot of 21 inch rim orders are being delivered. Unlike the X which has 0 orders at this point in here. The earnings call had 1876 Mxs delivered last quarter so expect another 6k at best for the remainder of the year? They showed 0 X delivered

It's all speculative since we're not getting clear information from Tesla. I'm wondering if there's an expectation of shortages in chips and air bags continuing for the short term or the long term (by my understanding of it). We're now 7 months into "production development" of the refreshed X, and a stuttering delivery cycle for the refreshed Model S with people currently getting delays in deliveries. It's unclear if there are serious issues being worked on behind the scenes, the Fremont Flyovers aren't encouraging but the various feeds of the X mules out on the streets sort of balances it.

Still, I think Tesla is closer to production than is being speculated with this thread's idea of end of 2021/start of 2022. Maybe not August, but September/October. It's a shame that Tesla/Musk didn't elaborate further during the last earnings call on what is happening.

Reactions: DIL
I think this guy was confused with ‘S’ and ‘X’.
4AB6CC57-EEBE-4602-B2C4-B4DD78BFB124.jpeg

Reactions: TrevTremaine