Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model X Long Range ordered 01-28-21. Estimated delivery updated to January today. Just outside Louisville, KY.

Attachments

• 12145FC5-CEC8-452F-A810-C2F0309DB923.jpeg
    12145FC5-CEC8-452F-A810-C2F0309DB923.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 65
Just got the call and declined. He says early 6 seat orders and converted orders will deliver before end of year. 7 seater January. He hasn’t heard about 5 seat trim yet.
I did not get a call, but will decline , why i would get something I don’t need and pay extra, just for few weeks early delivery [ if is true that it i will happen]

Reactions: jboy210
Random insight for anyone on the fence about ordering FSD. I have had the beta for a little while now and done a good amount of testing with it and it is no where and I mean no where near ready.. you can’t even begin to imagine how dangerous it is.. if your not keeping the car for 5-10 years i wouldn’t even consider paying for FSD because its easily that far from being ready

I just got my Tesla home charger today... I thought what a travesty if my MX finally arrives and I can't charge it bc Tesla sells out of those suckers.... In today's world, you never know. I don't, however, feel any sense of urgency to get it installed...
You should move forward with install... it takes time, especially if you want it done right.

Random insight for anyone on the fence about ordering FSD. I have had the beta for a little while now and done a good amount of testing with it and it is no where and I mean no where near ready.. you can’t even begin to imagine how dangerous it is.. if your not keeping the car for 5-10 years i wouldn’t even consider paying for FSD because its easily that far from being ready

Agreed by 10,000. EAP is so worth it, they should bring that option back until FSD is up in running 30 years from now.

Reactions: turbo2pointo
I just got my Tesla home charger today... I thought what a travesty if my MX finally arrives and I can't charge it bc Tesla sells out of those suckers.... In today's world, you never know. I don't, however, feel any sense of urgency to get it installed...
I was supposed to get my Model X in April. I installed my Tesla home charger at the end of March and get to look at it daily with no Tesla.

Reactions: 1pinhigh
The YouTube videos make it seem it's fairly good. Would be interested in hearing about your experience & how it differs from the YouTube videos

Reactions: TWENT2
I love Tesla, but if they paid me 20k to use FSD I would not take it. I work in IT and I am not putting my life in the hands of software engineers and some cameras. Until all cars and the road talk to each other I won’t even come close to trusting it.
I enjoy using mine, I think Tesla will figure the FSD out sooner then later.