Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"And the 2k request is in process with our team at headquarters already, and they should be able to complete this request closer to the appointment day.

We can hold Saturday 11/6 pick up as tentative if that works well for you. And then can confirm by day prior as it will be tentative based on vehicle being produced and transported down next week as anticipated.

Thank you, and look forward to getting behind the wheel of the new X !"

Reply I got back on the 2K. I'll keep you updated (and this forum as I believe there are a few others in the same boat)
Many thanks. We appreciate any and all details you can provide. Congratulations on your incoming car.

Reactions: Fulkth
Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 7.43.02 PM.png

That text "Delivery timing will be available soon" is new probably to get people to stop calling them lol

Got the expected call today, to upgrade my 5 seater , which i declined, the caller volunteered to tell me that, if u stick with 5 seater we looking at late December or early January, if u choose 6 seater , will be early December, also in 2 weeks will be sending precise time frame. I ordered 3/7/21
Got the expected call today, to upgrade my 5 seater , which i declined, the caller volunteered to tell me that, if u stick with 5 seater we looking at late December or early January, if u choose 6 seater , will be early December, also in 2 weeks will be sending precise time frame. I ordered 3/7/21
Early Jan for 5 seater would be great!

So, is Tesla now assigning VINs without updating EDDs?
My EDD has been blank since Refresh, other than showing January for a single day after I called that Fremont number recently to inquire. Within a day of that it went back to blank though, and as of yesterday night it was still blank. I went from blank EDD to Vin and delivery assigned.