Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drove from LA to bay area on I-5 this afternoon, and saw several large trucks full of new Tesla cars went towards LA. On one of them, I saw at least two Model X(not sure whether they are refreshed): one with white exterior, the other with black exterior. Good luck to LA guys!
If it's on a truck... and it's an X... from the bat area, It's refreshed. They've been sold out of pre-fresh for a while now. #goodnews

Something's definitely happening...I just got this email from my local service center!!
Screenshot_20211101-100405_Gmail.jpg

Mine is still January (LR, 6 seat, black interior, black exterior). Chicago (Barrington) ordered from Schaumburg. I see @Tezhed9802 is in the area and changed to TBD - so it must be the white interior and not location?
I'm still showing January on a LR, 5-seat ordered Mar 8. Anxiously waiting for all of the good things going to happen soon...:)

He was a new guy working there. But he had a refresh S and said they had already delivered X in the Phoenix area. Super nice guy, let me check out the yoke and everything on his car.
I think I saw earlier that you were picking up in Portland. Are you picking up in Mesa/Scottsdale now?
What did you think of the Yoke? The 17" horiz screen? Can you compare it to the vert screen and/or the 15" 3/y screen?

Reactions: KidsEyeDr