Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! Why does it say January delivery? Isn't that just two weeks from now?
I am in Orlando , 3/7 order but 5 seats, not in rush , declined the 6 seats, I will get a 2022 vin probably!!
I am in Orlando , 3/7 order but 5 seats, not in rush , declined the 6 seats, I will get a 2022 vin probably!!
With the way they’re going, you could wind up with a 2023 VIN!

• Funny
Reactions: lauraut and Kaos_X
Got the DD!!!!! Wow! Looks like a good day overall for a lot of TMCers. After a day of Loan approval and 5 days after VIN, I got the DD of December 10th Home delivery. I am asking my SA to move it to Factory delivery for an earlier DD.
Does anyone know who I can call to make it happen? As a back up in case my SA doesnt help.
I tried everything to get me to an earlier date, early pick up, early drop but seems like they are planning to do mass deliveries starting end of next week or something.

Honestly, this thread is just starting to piss me off more now. Seeing people who ordered months after me get VINs assigned, particularly after I spent an extra $6500 to “guarantee” delivery this year, is annoying. Even more so when I live in Oregon, and they live across the country. It’s almost as if Tesla execs sit around a table and actively deliberate ways they can make the entire delivery experience less transparent and more frustrating.
This is nothing new. And is to be expected to an extent. They push deliveries to the east coast for over half the quarter then rush to do the west coast deliveries. When did you order?

Reactions: BM3B
This is nothing new. And is to be expected to an extent. They push deliveries to the east coast for over half the quarter then rush to do the west coast deliveries. When did you order?
Ordered the day the refresh was announced. Orders that were made after the date my car was already supposed to be delivered (originally said delivery in April) should not be getting VINs first!

Ordered the day the refresh was announced. Orders that were made after the date my car was already supposed to be delivered (originally said delivery in April) should not be getting VINs first!
But whose to say you won’t get delivery first still? Seems most East coasters are mid Dec delivery dates. You could get a VIN tomorrow and delivery in a week for all you know!

I'm on the same boat. Ordered the day refresh announced, live in Oregon, upgraded to 6 seats, no VIN :(
We've got a little club here. I'm also in Oregon, ordered Jan 27th, got the call to switch to 6 seater on October 18th... fingers crossed they come through before the end of the year. FWIW I did talk to the delivery center here in Portland today, and they confirmed they've already delivered about half a dozen refreshed Model X's so they are coming...

Its weird I spoke with a very nice gentleman from Tesla in the I believe customer relations department who stated that after 12/1 all VIN's will be 2022s. I guess there are still a few hours to see if he is correct, but hard to believe that all of these new VINs will rollover to 2022 starting tomorrow...