Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wow, the Est. Delivery for Plaid is now showing "May-June" against the delivery of LR which is "Jan 2023". :eek::eek:

A significant change in dates. seems that is the reason Plaids are getting delivered faster now.

View attachment 755021View attachment 755023
Just checked - Plaid orders are still showing October 2022. LR orders show January 2023... tried a variety of configurations - none are better than the dates I just stated....

Just checked - Plaid orders are still showing October 2022. LR orders show January 2023... tried a variety of configurations - none are better than the dates I just stated....
I am seeing the same thing. I ordered a 5 seater Plai in November with ETA of August and an advisor called me today to let me know they cant make the 5 seater in plaid only long range and I told him I didn't want long range so he offered to change it to 6 for no cost. Good deal as I am one person not a family and don't need it but the individual second row seating is a much much nicer setup IMO, just was not worth coughing up $6500 for me. Just hope it doesn't push me to the back of the line now!

I’m getting the May-June dates too.

I’m half tempted to order another one but in white to see what comes first. I have been on the fence about colors and it seems like there’s a massive amount of whites.

Reactions: aba_woo
The S looks so sexy though. I’m more and more tempted to go that route assuming I can get one faster. I wish I lived in Colorado to be high all the time and not care about when the car will arrive. But nope. I live in a state where I have to shoot my guns to let the frustration out. It’s fun. But it doesn’t make me forget the fact I don’t have my X.
They have inventory Plaids in my area.

All-Weather mats for the front seats just became available!

The S looks so sexy though. I’m more and more tempted to go that route assuming I can get one faster. I wish I lived in Colorado to be high all the time and not care about when the car will arrive. But nope. I live in a state where I have to shoot my guns to let the frustration out. It’s fun. But it doesn’t make me forget the fact I don’t have my X.

S is the sexiest car. It's hard to "upgrade" to an X since the S drives so perfectly low. But it's also low and hard to get in and out of and even worse with little ones.

These aren't the ones you want for our area though. You want the weather tech style ones.

Called Tesla again and wondering what is the hold up for the car being shipped from fremont to colma. the person i talked to is that its still waiting final inspection, and changing the pick up delivery from colma to fremont wont really alter the delivery time. I also asked how long this final inspection usually takes, it said pre-refresh the turn around is 3-4 days but since this is a newer car its taking longer. at this point this guy could just be blowing smoke.

Purchased! Thanks for sharing

Love the dashboard. Good info. Repost on occasion with updated info if you can and…….dont forget to Fight On! ✌️
Fight On! ✌

I have avoided posting about it too much because it may come across as spammy. Anyway, I will find ways to insert it here and there :)

Also, it may be time for the owner of the tracker to lock it down and make some form or something because the information gets messed up easily and frequently. Not sure how to protect it otherwise.

Reactions: Wooly1 and aba_woo
DBE59EB6-4A92-4A91-BB54-2A6C450F303C.jpeg

I won’t believe it until I physically see it. Expecting delivery (direct) today from 5 - 7 pm CST. The day/time has changed about four times thus far. I’ll post more when I receive the X - if it really happens today (only another hour and a half left in the window).

I texted them back and the same rep called me back and said that it would be credited in the purchase agreement when the vin is assigned. I said that was fine but would feel more comfortable if he could text me the confirmation so I at least had something in writing and he said no problem. Still no text yet though.
Good to know other had issues withthis as well. I got confirmation eventually but the guy seemed like he really didnt want to confirm it. Name was Giovanni or something. Probably the same guy