Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Almost certainly.

Also, if you're comparing apples to apples, then compare 5 seat MXP to 5 seat SP and until last month, the difference was $6500 wider than your above analysis.

And more specifically.

MSLR - $103k
MSP - $138k

MXLR - $120k
MXP - $135k

Becomes:

MSLR - $103k
MSP - $138k

MXLR - $120k
MXP - $128.5k

When you compare MXP 5 seat price to MSP 5 seat price.

When you compared base MXP to base MSP, the MXP was $10K cheaper than the MSP until last month. Usually it's flipped with the comparable X being at least $10K more than the S.

Trying to catch up on some details about deliveries as im not sure how accurate the spreadsheet is at this point. Are there any of you guys located in CA that have not yet recieved a VIN on there MXLR and have an original order date of 1/27/21 or earlier? Jsut checking to see if Im the last one here still twiddling my thumbs...

View attachment 768938

Suck it losers, this is my god now!

<sincerity>
Thank you guys and gals for the world class camaraderie, I love you, I am the Pig Daddy now.
</sincerity>

See you on the other side.

You're all dead to me.
Just for that, I'm going to find your vehicle and have my kids leave sticky, chocolately fingerprints all over your car - along with my tears. 🤪😥

You'll be missed. Glad to see your finally getting yours and I hope it's a good delivery.

Pictured is 129 loaves of homemade bread, baked by volunteers in my neighborhood. I delivered the bread this morning to our local food bank. This completely fills our 5-seat 2018 Model X 100D with the seats folded, and I doubt it would fit in a 6-seat since the middle seats do not fold.

The silence from Tesla about the future of 5- or 7-seat Model X is deafening.

Would I consider a Cybertruck? Not just no, but heck no.

View attachment 768961
definitely would fit in a 6 seat. I carried my wife's oversized luggage(seems like for 4 people) plus mine and moved my step son plus all of his newfound belongings from one student housing spot to another with everything including lots of his precious plants and some items of furniture. You may just need to have stacked some of the bread in the middle row floor a touch.

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
definitely would fit in a 6 seat. I carried my wife's oversized luggage(seems like for 4 people) plus mine and moved my step son plus all of his newfound belongings from one student housing spot to another with everything including lots of his precious plants and some items of furniture. You may just need to have stacked some of the bread in the middle row floor a touch.
Maybe, but it won't work when I have to carry kayaks to the lake. Sorry, but cargo capacity for 5- or 7-seat beats 6-seat.

Pictured is 129 loaves of homemade bread, baked by volunteers in my neighborhood. I delivered the bread this morning to our local food bank. This completely fills our 5-seat 2018 Model X 100D with the seats folded, and I doubt it would fit in a 6-seat since the middle seats do not fold.

The silence from Tesla about the future of 5- or 7-seat Model X is deafening.

Would I consider a Cybertruck? Not just no, but heck no.

View attachment 768961

I am still baffled by this design choice... My 2019 Subaru Ascent with captains chairs folds completely flat all the way through. This current interior refresh was the perfect opportunity for Tesla to correct this oversight. Doesn't bother me personally though as I don't use the car to load too much... and I personally love the 6 seat configuration in every way... But seems like a missed opportunity to make a bunch of people happy for Tesla.

anyone elses tesla app not loading? hmmmmmm EDD updates on the way? lol *wishful thinking*
For me, it happens about 50% of the time I open the app. I either pull down to refresh, or swipe up, quit the app and re-open (iPhone). That is usually successful in delivering me a moment of nausea as I see the dreaded "April" on my screen.

I was among those who ordered the Plaid and was offered a $6500 credit to switch from my. original 5 seat order to the 6 seat version. My MPVA still shows the extra charge for switching to the 6 seat order. I'm at less than 72 hrs until my delivery window. I'm now being told there will be no further changes to the price. I have the text conversation where they promised to adjust the price, but how would I get them to honor that at this point?
I was told that extra charge would disappear when you actually get the final price at delivery.

Yup. The "it will be worth it when it comes" just rings of Stockholm Syndrome.

Treat your customers like *sugar* for a year or more, continue to treat them like *sugar*, but keep telling them it will get better and they are working on it. And of course throw up tons of excuses while deflecting most accountability for what got them into this situation and making many of the same short sited mistakes.

2 weeks into driving my Taycan Turbo S, I'm realizing Tesla's drama and crap might not be worth it any more. Still my wife's choice, but I made mine, and it wasn't Tesla.
Is the Taycan easy to charge when away from home? Is an SUV version imminent?
Porsche generally has good service departments. I have also had excellent experiences with my local Tesla Service Dept.

For me, it happens about 50% of the time I open the app. I either pull down to refresh, or swipe up, quit the app and re-open (iPhone). That is usually successful in delivering me a moment of nausea as I see the dreaded "April" on my screen.

wait so with a Tesla what happens when the app is not working and you are using your phone as the key? are you not able to get in, and turn on the car?

I am still baffled by this design choice... My 2019 Subaru Ascent with captains chairs folds completely flat all the way through. This current interior refresh was the perfect opportunity for Tesla to correct this oversight. Doesn't bother me personally though as I don't use the car to load too much... and I personally love the 6 seat configuration in every way... But seems like a missed opportunity to make a bunch of people happy for Tesla.
If the Model X captain chairs folded flat, I would eagerly pay the premium for the upgrade.

View attachment 768938

Suck it losers, this is my god now!

<sincerity>
Thank you guys and gals for the world class camaraderie, I love you, I am the Pig Daddy now.
</sincerity>

See you on the other side.

You're all dead to me.

1644870887607.gif

The SC has chosen you…

Hi Everyone,

I received my "schedule your delivery" text this morning. I called Tesla and put a hold on my order. Note that it is now only a 30-day hold and I was told that I only get one 30-day hold. So in mid-March I go back into the build queue.

So I have now been unmatched from VIN: 7SAXCBE66NF332695. It is a Plaid Blue/Black/6-seat/20". It is in or on its way to Kansas City. Hopefully that moves one of you up and the car finds a good home!