Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you provide 1 more digit, we will know more about where in the production sequence. Last known VIN was 339xxx. I think those were actually made at the EoQ so I doubt they could've been presented to a customer for rejection before but, given the mixed quality we've seen at EoQ, no one knows (maybe not even Tesla).

Bring your checklist regardless.
Or leave off the last 2

Received my bike rack today but no where to mount it...:oops: btw, it's the same as this Tesla-rebranded hitch rack Model X/Y Hitch Rack but much cheaper.

10526DAE-9E87-4658-AEA1-3C3BD9BCDAB4_1_105_c.jpeg

Last edited:
I heard 2 time VIN rejections is automatic cancellation. How true is that?
Well, there is a difference between putting an order on hold and rejecting. You are allowed to put your order on hold for 30 days at any point. If you wait until a VIN was assigned (as I did), they will reassign that VIN to someone and you will go back into the queue.

A rejection is if you show up to the delivery and refuse the car due to condition. I don't know if Tesla will cancel your order after you do that twice but they certainly can.

Reactions: bhzmark
If you provide 1 more digit, we will know more about where in the production sequence. Last known VIN was 339xxx. I think those were actually made at the EoQ so I doubt they could've been presented to a customer for rejection before but, given the mixed quality we've seen at EoQ, no one knows (maybe not even Tesla).

Bring your checklist regardless.
339? Who? I was just VINed yesterday with a 337. I also don't see any other 337s, 338s, or 339s in the spreadsheet, though it does tell people to block the last 5 of the VIN. I'm hoping my car is a Q2 build and not Q1.

Looks like mobile charger will not be free anymore. Hope they won’t axe it on S and X

A petty move for a 100K car? It's Teslatastic!

Looks like mobile charger will not be free anymore. Hope they won’t axe it on S and X

The great off set, I'll provide matrix lights you provide the charging bundle.
EM......

Hey, when I was in school, all the rich kids had tan leather in their Porsche 928 and 914s..😉

But seriously, thanks for the cream interior photos, have not seen many pics.
My favorite classic car MG convertible dark green with tan leather interior and spoke wheels. I am getting Tesla cream interior

I read that article and the reasoning seemed flimsy. Other sections state it is included.

Reactions: bmah
If money weren't an issue, I think almost anyone would get a Plaid 🤦‍♂️
I went back and forth so much on this.. Money wasn't an issue but I still chose the LR for the added range and because I just thought the speed on a 6 passenger SUV was overkill.... But after seeing the YouTube videos and the plaid launches I kind of regret it lol.. I love my LR don't get me wrong.. But if I had to do it all over again I would have gotten the plaid. Especially since I would have gotten it at the original price, before all of the increases..... Maybe in a year or two I'll swap out and get a plaid... I should probably place an order now before another price increase actually.

Sure, it’s strictly my opinion and personal preference, no offense to faux wood fans😊✌🏻
I'm in the ignorance is bliss camp lol... If you put identical real wood and faux wood trim pieces in front of me I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference tbh.... So I'm going to go on thinking I have real wood since it all looks the same to me 🤣