Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If HW4.0 is announced on AI day 2, can we expect it to be available in all the orders which have already been placed but are yet to be manufactured or it would take some time(months/years?) after the announcement to make it to the production line? any anecdote from hw2->hw3 ?

Remember there will not be one with the new car. Most people to want to carry something around to plug in, even if they never use it. I have a bunch of cables and adapters, most made up by me. But they all ultimately require a mobile connector to be useful. I use some of therm, maybe once or twice per year.

Not sure how it's BS - it's literally intended to make up for not including an actual mobile charger with the car. But I can understand being annoyed if I already had one. Just order it and sell it, I'm sure you can get close to $200 for it.

Yeah, it is true. It is just lame I have to take the extra step of ordering. What does it matter to them if you use the 200 on a charger or on anything else on their store? I was hoping to use it to buy the adapter bundle, and then just use the mobile charger from my other car. I would have loved to use it on the wall connector, but I bought it 9 months ago :)

I stopped by Tesla LB few days after their grand opening and one of the SA checked on my RN told me that my delivery location has already changed to LB from BP without my request. I talked to couple SAs at Tesla LB and they said expecting high volumes of cars in the EoQ. There were about 5 SA in my first visit and about 8 SA on my 2nd visit a week later. They are all seems experienced SA except 1 in training. Not sure about this quarter, but it would pick up new delivery traffic next quarter for sure because it has a fair large lot.
Do you have a contact I can call? Too scared to change anything since I am a June 2021 order and keep coming close to my EDD. I figured they’d change me if they needed to…

California light rain brings me VIN 7SAXCDE59NF3614XX.
1662815491641.png

I stopped by Tesla LB few days after their grand opening and one of the SA checked on my RN told me that my delivery location has already changed to LB from BP without my request. I talked to couple SAs at Tesla LB and they said expecting high volumes of cars in the EoQ. There were about 5 SA in my first visit and about 8 SA on my 2nd visit a week later. They are all seems experienced SA except 1 in training. Not sure about this quarter, but it would pick up new delivery traffic next quarter for sure because it has a fair large lot.
I texted the number Tesla has been sending me information about delivery locations affecting EDDs. They replied, "Changing your delivery location from one center in Los Angeles to another will not change your estimated delivery date."

Last edited:
Reactions: Houpty