Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla gives you 72 hours to report issues after delivery (especially important when they won't let you see the car before accepting as in my case). I am at 40 hours and can't get the damn service center/delivery to respond to my text/email still. Infuriating.
The way I reported my issues was by scheduling a service in your app and list all the issues. Try to be as verbose as you can and take pictures as well. After the car is delivered, it’s between you and Tesla Service. Your SA won’t be able to help you anymore

• Informative
Reactions: cjkosh and Edtreo
Foll
VIN assigned! Ordered Dec 2021 with original estimated delivery of Jan 2023. I was hoping that my actual delivery would be closer to my estimated date as I already have an MX and would love to get the matrix headlights on the new one. Has anyone had luck with postponing their order?
Quick update. They said that I can put my order on hold until Jan 1. Someone else will be the lucky receiver of a Red MX with 22" wheels and black interior.

• Informative
Reactions: Edtreo
European order (Germany) from Nov 2020 (!!) now received narrowed deliver window Nov 30- Dec 7. wasn't too excited first knowing about irrelevance of EDD. However, today received text to pay within next three days to get my papers (regular process in Germany). Invoice is updated and payment instructions provided. So seems it's getting real. After 700 days.
Anybody else in Europe with something similar?

Reactions: snappy1 and patark
Received 2 key fobs upon a service request as I ordered before June 2022. No questions asked by mobile service. Also installed the wheel locks that I provided and few other issues related to door seal for free. Unless, you have a major issue which you have to report within 72 hours, Tesla will take care of the minor issues (most probably) for free as part of the warranty.

Reactions: RC51 Tofuman
Received 2 key fobs upon a service request as I ordered before June 2022. No questions asked by mobile service. Also installed the wheel locks that I provided and few other issues related to door seal for free. Unless, you have a major issue which you have to report within 72 hours, Tesla will take care of the minor issues (most probably) for free as part of the warranty.
Took delivery like a month ago and got it stealth wrapped (stek). The X LR is almost flawless after few service appointments.

Attachments

• F18E1527-4929-4F39-8872-69E5A955252D.jpeg
    F18E1527-4929-4F39-8872-69E5A955252D.jpeg
    638.6 KB · Views: 145
Reactions: Jay8
Wow that's quick. What did you order? And what location?
LR X in MSM with Creme interior and 5 seats. Pretty standard config. Will probably reject it and go for Mercedes EQE SUV when that gets available. For 80-85k it will be a car to beat! Test drove EQS last week and it is way more luxurious, comfortable than Tesla. Just don't see Model X being competetive at 125k anymore.

Last edited:
European order (Germany) from Nov 2020 (!!) now received narrowed deliver window Nov 30- Dec 7. wasn't too excited first knowing about irrelevance of EDD. However, today received text to pay within next three days to get my papers (regular process in Germany). Invoice is updated and payment instructions provided. So seems it's getting real. After 700 days.
Anybody else in Europe with something similar?
What are your model specs if I may ask?

LR X in MSM with Creme interior and 5 seats. Pretty standard config. Will probably reject it and go for Mercedes EQE SUV when that gets available. For 80-85k it will be a car to beat! Test drove EQS last week and it is way more luxurious, comfortable than Tesla. Just don't see Model X being competetive at 125k anymore.
EQS seems so cool. My family really likes the supercharger network and we don't like buying first model year cars so we're sticking with Tesla. You're right that for 80-85k it is hard to beat especially since Model X is now ~130k