Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Find someone test driving the model x plaid on the Bay Area. Looks like we should get our vin# sooner
BF1BA7B6-18A3-45EA-A7EB-AE23ABD5EE4A.jpeg

Anyone think that the model X plaid is being severely under estimated in its 0-60 capabilities? The site claims 2.5. It’s going to be identical to the model s plaid motor hp and so on.. the previous model S and X were 2.4 and 2.7.. or 2.3 and 2.6 depending on where you look. So wouldn’t the percentage of change from S to X be the same as previous models? Which would have the X plaid at 2.25 approximately… am I just hoping here? 2.25 would be a huge difference from 2.5 and frankly would have me extremely excited 🙌

Reactions: SpaceCash
Anyone think that the model X plaid is being severely under estimated in its 0-60 capabilities? The site claims 2.5. It’s going to be identical to the model s plaid motor hp and so on.. the previous model S and X were 2.4 and 2.7.. or 2.3 and 2.6 depending on where you look. So wouldn’t the percentage of change from S to X be the same as previous models? Which would have the X plaid at 2.25 approximately… am I just hoping here? 2.25 would be a huge difference from 2.5 and frankly would have me extremely excited 🙌
0 to 60 speed is ok but adding more miles per power up would be more beneficial to me.

Lol @ people threatening to buy another car. Don’t punk yourself. There is only one Tesla.
Yes, and I really freaking want my Model X. I believe in Tesla, and am optimistic they will get this right. But I’m also a consumer who needs a new car in early 2022. If Tesla can’t meet that need and honor its delivery commitments, then some of us will have no choice but to walk away from the brand. People still need to get to work and school and the grocery store, and my local Mercedes showroom has a massive number of cars sitting in their lot.

But I hope that doesn’t happen — because I really want this car.

Yes, and I really freaking want my Model X. I believe in Tesla, and am optimistic they will get this right. But I’m also a consumer who needs a new car in early 2022. If Tesla can’t meet that need and honor its delivery commitments, then some of us will have no choice but to walk away from the brand. People still need to get to work and school and the grocery store, and my local Mercedes showroom has a massive number of cars sitting in their lot.

Yep. I’ve looked at the etron multiple times, next week I’ll have to start driving my wife/picking her up from work everyday.

My October edd disappeared today, or maybe yesterday. Ordered early Feb.

I’ve got a nice low mileage 2020 Mercedes GLS450 with advanced self driving for 79k if that happens or sooner if you need it. But do what I am doing wait for your X.