Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021.36.5 is here. Release note only lays out the mobile app improvements that were already present in 2021.36 anyway. First drive didn't present any differences (turn signals still operate the same as they did with 2021.36). Maybe they snuck in some "bug fixes" with this update and used the Mobile App Updates as the release notes.

I do not have FSD and therefore am not part of the Beta

20211014_180038.jpg

2021.36.5 is here. Release note only lays out the mobile app improvements that were already present in 2021.36 anyway. First drive didn't present any differences (turn signals still operate the same as they did with 2021.36). Maybe they snuck in some "bug fixes" with this update and used the Mobile App Updates as the release notes.

I do not have FSD and therefore am not part of the Beta

View attachment 721609
According to Teslafi (Software tracker) only one car has the 2021.36.5. I wonder why they are not rolling it out to other cars?

• Informative
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Tesla has significantly increased the price of MS-LR since I placed order in March 2021. The same configuration now cost $15K more! I wonder if Tesla is raising prices to compensate for higher material cost or they are raising prices as there is so much demand that people are willing to pay higher prices and wait for a long time. It seems that they have taken a page from Apple pricing. As a direct and indirect TSLA share holder I can't complain. Would love to see them do a stock split again.

Installed firmware 2021.26.5.1 couple of days ago but did not see any changes.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid