Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021.32.10 downloaded and installed. Here's the screenshots

I haven't tested immersive sound yet, but nice to see. I don't use Sirius so can't opine on that.

Attachments

• 20210909_163303.jpg
    20210909_163303.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 20210909_163317.jpg
    20210909_163317.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 48
Just did my first drive with 32.10 - the sub setting was definitely part of 32.5, so I think they just formalized that part in the release notes re: immersive sound. Nothing new to report on this - the sub setting is definitely nice to have, though (and you can tell the difference for sure).

Auto seems to be pretty solid. I noticed on a particular song that the mid-range and high/treble seemed to react better. I'm going to leave it on Auto and see if it actually does what it says: adjust automatically depending on what's playing. Let's see if it can differentiate between the rock songs and the pop songs.

still on 2021.24.4 -_-
c'mon tesla!! lol
For the experienced - what determines when/where OTA updates occur? Whenever they happen seems to be the response I've gathered. The electrician is coming tomorrow (gen 3 wall connector with gigabit internet speed). Should I expect to update fairly quickly upon connection when I get my car back early next week (software is currently the oldest I've seen v10.2 (2021.12.4.9))?

For the experienced - what determines when/where OTA updates occur? Whenever they happen seems to be the response I've gathered. The electrician is coming tomorrow (gen 3 wall connector with gigabit internet speed). Should I expect to update fairly quickly upon connection when I get my car back early next week (software is currently the oldest I've seen v10.2 (2021.12.4.9))?
I dunno if you can call me experienced (first Tesla) but I definitely think there's something to the notion of being connected to your home wifi. I got the notification for download/update almost within 2 minutes of arriving home.

Some have said there's a geographic or other tilt, but I don't know if that's true. I have my software updates in settings set to "Advanced".

I think it's partly luck in my case -(been getting the updates fairly regularly)- and maybe that I've opted in to every "advanced" and data sharing feature. So, maybe Tesla knows they can use my car to gather guinea pig data and so they push updates. Pure conjecture on this last part - I'd say it's luck of the draw more than this.

Remember the monkey from the delivery thread that hands out delivery dates? His cousin does the OTA updates.

2021.32.10 downloaded and installed. Here's the screenshots

I haven't tested immersive sound yet, but nice to see. I don't use Sirius so can't opine on that.
I know someone in service at my local SC who is cool and is willing to upgrade me to 2021.32.10. He pulled up my vehicle and said he doesn't see any newer firmware available. He said it's showing 2021.12.4.9 is the latest. He said if I have a friend who's on 2021.32.10 and I know their phone number, he could upgrade me. Sadly I don't know anyone though 😢

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I know someone in service at my local SC who is cool and is willing to upgrade me to 2021.32.10. He pulled up my vehicle and said he doesn't see any newer firmware available. He said it's showing 2021.12.4.9 is the latest. He said if I have a friend who's on 2021.32.10 and I know their phone number, he could upgrade me. Sadly I don't know anyone though 😢
I'll be your friend if it means they'd push you updated firmware! PM me - I can send him screenshots directly.

Seems weird unless he's saying he needs proof of 32.10 out in the wild?