Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I REALLY hope they wouldn't update you to anything less than the latest. That said, I've learned with these cars that may be a fool's hope.
Wohooo! My detailer connected it to Wi-Fi so I could update 🤣

5E193856-F1AC-4DA5-9303-37A27E14233B.jpeg

Side note - why is it all blue under the hood?

Not sure. All I know now is orange means it’s not scheduled to install. So that’s good! Not updating and losing Dyno Mode until my car works properly…
The only flip side to that is if there is a not mentioned battery / BMS fix in the firmware as well. But service should tell you that. Do not be surprised if they ask you to install it.

Both the refresh and the 2018 (which is sitting waiting to be sold) got updated to 2021.32.10 last night. Of course there was also a tropical storm here so I didn't really get a chance to play yet but there are definitely some visual differences. If I wanted Sirius, I'd be happy that it's there now but I don't so 🤷‍♂️ however I'm interested in the immersive sound improvements and happy to see the subwoofer level control finally! Haven't tried the manual yet.

How do people like the new layout of the quick actions screen? The image of the car is fancy (similar to the same screen on the 2018 I guess) but I wish they didn't make the other buttons smaller. Eh.