Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do people like the new layout of the quick actions screen? The image of the car is fancy (similar to the same screen on the 2018 I guess) but I wish they didn't make the other buttons smaller. Eh.
I was outside in the dark and when the headlights timed out the car image disappeared but all the rest stayed. As always, some bugs to work out.

Wohooo! My detailer connected it to Wi-Fi so I could update 🤣

View attachment 708982

Side note - why is it all blue under the hood?

It's now gone from blue to light gray under the hood. What causes the colors to change? LOL

IMG_6499.jpg

It's now gone from blue to light gray under the hood. What causes the colors to change? LOL

View attachment 709313
What is your detailer doing to your car?!

Kidding. I just tried and mine came up black after leaving the frunk open for about 15 mins. Not sure but probably just a bug (or, as @cwanja notes, there's some sort of ambient light sensor)

Possibly, but with all the hype re FSD beta request button, you'd think they'd want it to be visible/prominent that they were adding it.
I didn’t mean as the public enroll version. I meant as in the version that super secret beta beta club users use. Assuming it would not be the same version number as us peasants with FSD package but no FSD features.

I didn’t mean as the public enroll version. I meant as in the version that super secret beta beta club users use. Assuming it would not be the same version number as us peasants with FSD package but no FSD features.
Yeah, fair point. I'm in the firmware EAP (maybe why I'm getting releases the way I am) but don't have FSD.

I would consider getting FSD on subscription if they let me into the useful beta, but it seems like only a select few get that (and like you mention, it's super secret and there's no way to actually know how to get in).

Last edited:
Unless it’s the FSD beta beta version of .32.x
Yeah, fair point. I'm in the firmware EAP (maybe why I'm getting releases the way I am) but don't have FSD.

I would consider getting FSD on subscription if they let me into the useful beta, but it seems like only a select few get that (and like you mention, it's super secret and there's no way to actually know how to get in).
I don't think it's the Beta version. I just installed 2021.32.20 and I don't see anything new. Guessing it's just minor hotfixes