Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, this must be the catch-up/sync release we discussed a while back for those of us who opted into FSD beta but have not qualified yet. I am a happy camper again.

IMG_0078.jpg

So, this must be the catch-up/sync release we discussed a while back for those of us who opted into FSD beta but have not qualified yet. I am a happy camper again.

View attachment 726126
The yoke improvements alone, makes it a great release. Tactile feel is different and better, like a button detent, vs a vibration.

So, I have a Y and S with bioweapon defense, v4.2 of the Tesla app and 2021.36.x firmware in both vehicles. I was looking for the app control, for the bioweapon defense system, as called out in the firmware release notes. I don’t see any such thing in the app, counter to the release notes. What may I be missing, besides ANC in my Plaid?

So, I have a Y and S with bioweapon defense, v4.2 of the Tesla app and 2021.36.x firmware in both vehicles. I was looking for the app control, for the bioweapon defense system, as called out in the firmware release notes. I don’t see any such thing in the app, counter to the release notes. What may I be missing, besides ANC in my Plaid?
Try going into Climate and then swipe up to see bioweapon defense mode icon.

Are people getting auto park to work ok? I was looking for the icon to pop up in the display today but didn’t see anything while in a parking lot. Is there is there some button that needs to be on to activate it first?
Yes! For the first time auto park was available to me and worked. I updated to 36.5.1 and now I have it.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid