Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way to send suggestions to Tesla about future enhancements?

It would be very helpful if our car could display traffic from left or right based on the turn signal activation. They should display this on left or tight of the the central console.

I know we can activate the camera to see the view from left, right & back but I hardly use that when I am driving.

It would be very helpful if our car could display traffic from left or right based on the turn signal activation. They should display this on left or tight of the the central console.

I know we can activate the camera to see the view from left, right & back but I hardly use that when I am driving.
So you mean bring up the repeater camera? There has been a lot of request (demand?) for this. Last rumor I thought was there was a patent out on it and Tesla does not want to pay the license fees. Another issue is at night, the blinker signal will drown out the video feed (just watch any sentry night video). Someone on Reddit said the latter was resolved in the Model Y, no clue if it comes to the other models as well. No car to fully test.

PS - no "formal" way to send them suggestions.

you gotta tweet Elon. Best of luck.

you gotta tweet Elon. Best of luck.
@RobK this ☝ exactly. That's the best way to request something. You never know; he may respond!