Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rejected Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not suspect at all, the SA is entirely correct. The next one could be better, worse, or the same.
Look I didn’t agree or disagree with what the SA was reported to have said. I‘m saying it’s incredibly unprofessional for a “Sales Advisor” to say “you don’t get quality with tesla”. That is a fireable offense in my opinion. That is what is suspect. He could say ”we’re trying to make things better,” or “we’re struggling at the moment.“ But to say that tesla is not capable of producing a quality car is of course untrue and slanderous of his own employer to the public.

Look I didn’t agree or disagree with what the SA was reported to have said. I‘m saying it’s incredibly unprofessional for a “Sales Advisor” to say “you don’t get quality with tesla”. That is a fireable offense in my opinion. That is what is suspect. He could say ”we’re trying to make things better,” or “we’re struggling at the moment.“ But to say that tesla is not capable of producing a quality car is of course untrue and slanderous of his own employer to the public.

OK I understand your point now, that makes more sense. He should be more diplomatic when speaking ill of his employer.

An employee should be fired for speaking the truth, I've never heard such a braver words, there's a profile in courage right there.

It's comical, it started off with the story being suspect to now he shouldn't be speaking his truth about his employer. You really can't make this stuff up. Thanks for the evening laugh.

Idk. I have a hard time believing that a SA said the next one might be worse. Judging based on your reaction scores and your limited posts based on how long you've been around.... You just here to stir the pot? Or maybe Tesla really does look at the forums and said we're gonna give you this ish car. Hah. Idk. But seems extreme. Esp with no pics.

• Disagree
Reactions: af88
I absolutely agree with you. These guys are in the CS business. Not in the bash your product business. I'd fire that SA in a heartbeat. Then again. I'd fire most of the SAs anyways lol.

You are a joke. You come to this thread to to give me a thumbs down and all my posts lol. If that's not a definition of a troll I don't know what it is. Sheep following sheep good job
Your post is the definition of a troll. You have no pics. No backup. And a completely unrealistic story. Your post history and reaction score also follows that trend. You're welcome to disagree with me as well. But I highly doubt someone told you. The next ones gonna be worse on the Model S. Don't get be wrong. I've had my own issues with this damn car. But I've never heard anyone in all of my experiences with Tesla say what you're saying. So. I call. BS.

Edit: And looking more at your post history. You've got a ton of things in Snippiness 2.0. So.... Who's the troll?

• Disagree
Reactions: af88
Lol people like you really exist. Your conviction and strong beliefs, you know it all, you were there and heard the conversation.

Everytime you troll a thread bet you get your jollies up huh. What does a sheep say?

Thanks for the laughs

Your opinion means so much. Thanks for your useless conjecture, I really do enjoy the trolls that come out in hoards. Mother must be proud huh?

You troll a thread, act like a know it all and attack someone you don't know. You must live a very sad and pathetic life. Your family is real proud of you aren't they.

I don’t think it’s far fetched because I witnessed something similar first hand when I picked my car up and the guy looking over my car joked about how he’s seen worse issues than my car which had several issues. Why is it so far fetched to believe.

Attachments

• 0012724E-EFB1-4D6A-A1D2-477941F144C9.jpeg
    0012724E-EFB1-4D6A-A1D2-477941F144C9.jpeg
    446.9 KB · Views: 146
  • 027C61CD-0CE3-4CA7-BEFD-E49D587F1A3E.jpeg
    027C61CD-0CE3-4CA7-BEFD-E49D587F1A3E.jpeg
    238.5 KB · Views: 113
  • A8DB242E-0B26-4A97-8A05-6F36885955BD.jpeg
    A8DB242E-0B26-4A97-8A05-6F36885955BD.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 114
  • D0F4DB0C-DAF9-4572-AC39-A22D74EEBBDC.jpeg
    D0F4DB0C-DAF9-4572-AC39-A22D74EEBBDC.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 3754DD5E-E75C-4D40-926A-01A4BC579D93.jpeg
    3754DD5E-E75C-4D40-926A-01A4BC579D93.jpeg
    379.1 KB · Views: 118
I don’t think it’s far fetched because I witnessed something similar first hand when I picked my car up and the guy looking over my car joked about how he’s seen worse issues than my car which had several issues. Why is it so far fetched to believe.
Did the SC fix your dashboard alignment? I'll be picking up my LR from the Ownings Mills location next month (hopefully). Daniel is my assigned SA.

Did the SC fix your dashboard alignment? I'll be picking up my LR from the Ownings Mills location next month (hopefully). Daniel is my assigned SA.
They just came out last week but now waiting on the carbon fiber trim and rubber seal next to the window. This is what is is going to look like for about three weeks and the window rattles every time I close my door.

Attachments

• CC79AAC9-AED6-4C71-B244-D9C731846E21.jpeg
    CC79AAC9-AED6-4C71-B244-D9C731846E21.jpeg
    391.3 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: chrisdh79
They just came out last week but now waiting on the carbon fiber trim and rubber seal next to the window. This is what is is going to look like for about three weeks and the window rattles every time I close my door.
That's unfortunate. What was the reason to replace the trim? Did they raise the dashboard or lower the door trim to fix it? Have you been satisfied with Owings Mills customer service? So far, Daniel has been responsive to my questions. Also offered me a MF430 in Dec. I quickly rejected it.

Also, so let’s fire the sales person for saying something negative to the customer about quality control but let’s not fire the guy that lets these cars leave the plant in this condition. Okay that makes sense.

Also, I didn’t notice the door panel until I was halfway home from picking up the car and when I brought it back the next day I had to convince a different sales guy to come out and look at the car and he said he would be surprised if that was missed because the techs go over the car prior to delivery. Amongst some other lies that he told me, he finally comes out to my car and see the panel and says, yeah that’s not right. But yeah let’s not fire that guy either. Let’s fire the honest guy that tells how it is.

Reactions: af88 and chrisdh79
That's unfortunate. What was the reason to replace the trim? Did they raise the dashboard or lower the door trim to fix it? Have you been satisfied with Owings Mills customer service? So far, Daniel has been responsive to my questions. Also offered me a MF430 in Dec. I quickly rejected it.

The tech said the trim clips that hold it in are very brittle and broke so he had to order a new one. The rubber seal can not be reused and they didn’t give him one. The tech did it at my house and he is amazing. Very responsive and knowledgeable.

I was hoping that people couldn’t tell where my car was picked up because I didn’t want to blast that store but two techs looked at it and agreed it wasn’t right. I wasn’t so sure they could fix it and was happily surprised a new door panel could fix it.

My comment isn't anything about their QC ... It's terrible. Mine had no heat or AC when I took delivery. 9 months after ordering, waited almost another month for it to sit at the SC. Those that have pics of their rejected car I'd believe. What I don't believe is that an SA would discourage someone from ultimately taking delivery.

@patgilm you took delivery of that? I would have definitely rejected that one. I'd have rejected the one I got if I had realized the heat and ac didn't work.