Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repairing a Flooded Tesla Model S : HOW-TO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla-Water.jpg

I'm not sure if this is the same car.. but this was in NJ.

Ouch. I was thinking the same thing.

Stop by service for the 75k mile reglue?

I think Ill glue this one back together myself. Ill have some cool pics of just how thick the frame of this car is. The channels that the coolant lines and HV lines pass through are something else.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 114562

I'm not sure if this is the same car.. but this was in NJ.

It definitely is. The previous owner chimed in. How did you get this pic?

Im starting to think the previous owner attempted to drive the car through the water (not judging) but the positioning of the vehicle that Ive seen so far makes for a very odd parking job.

It definitely is. The previous owner chimed in. How did you get this pic?

Im starting to think the previous owner attempted to drive the car through the water (not judging) but the positioning of the vehicle that Ive seen so far makes for a very odd parking job.

My brother took this picture last October. This is the first time I've seen this thread otherwise I would have posted it sooner!

Update: My brother didn't take the picture, someone where he lives did. It was in Sea Isle City, NJ.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it was never discussed: am I spying an SRT-8 Cherokee?

- - - Updated - - -

So, what are the odds that the OP is left with that one screw that you never know where it came from when done with this?

Yes its an srt8 jeep. I would love to brag about my other cars but teslamotors isnt very fond of the ICE propelled vehicles.

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly I need a "sarcasm" emoji...

Oh..

l was like Jesus if he thinks this is easy then this guy is good!