Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replacement all-season tire recommendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you please share to getting close to 40k miles on the original Continental Cross Contact tires? I'd would take even 30k mileage as some MX owners are replacing it even around 20k usage. Please do share your tips. Thanks

Love Pirelli All Season Verde. Have 20K miles on a pair and they are still at a 7 tire rating. Guaranteed 60,000 miles!
Discount Tires $222 each. Just bought a pair for the front as well.

Can you please share to getting close to 40k miles on the original Continental Cross Contact tires? I'd would take even 30k mileage as some MX owners are replacing it even around 20k usage. Please do share your tips. Thanks
Blind luck as best I can tell :) I did drive on standard suspension setting for nearly all 38k miles. Now have my 2018 X and tires are wearing evenly and doing great after 9k miles.

I got 30k with the suspension set to low at 55 mph. The insides of the back tires wore out to the metal but the outer treads could have gone to 35k IMHO.

I now have mine set to 65 mph.