Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replika R241 Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't noticed this mentioned much...
As the R241 look to be directional (similar to the Tesla Induction and Uberturbine wheels), are they a left and right pair or, like the Induction, are they all the same and end up aerodynamically shaped on one side of the car and opposite on the other side? I'm assuming the latter... Admittedly my (lack of) knowledge of aerodynamics and vehicles comes largely from watching F1, but maybe there's something to it? Or maybe it's just a drop in the bucket of efficiency? Seems odd... especially when even the Gemini wheel covers, as well as the Aliexpress "fake uberturbine" wheel covers are made in Left / Right pairs..

Obviously there are practical wheel-rotating considerations (especially for RWD), but with aero, range, kWh/km efficiency being relatively important metrics to both ownership & marketing, I'm surprised it's not talked about more.

Adding my Space Grey 241s to the mix with a side photo profile.

They are 19s

apHcYkL.png

and front side profile

3vJSeiR.png
Is yours 9.5 or 8.5? looks more concave

For those of you who mounted Replika 19x8.5 wheels, what offset did you end up getting?

edit: do you reduce offset (to +40?) to keep the sidewall position similar to OEM 19x9.5+45, or should you keep the offset the same (I'm assuming this keeps the contact patch the same?)

Last edited:
To prevent the 'sticking' I spray a bit of white grease on the mounting face of the R241 before putting them on the car and they come right off each spring. I have two winters on them ( with Michelin X-ICE ) and first car I owned where the winters look as good or better than the all seasons ....