Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replika R241 Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok I think I got it. Based on the consensus, if you want 19 inch rims with the Replika's,
19x8.5 bore of 64, offset 40

Will this fit the OEM gemini tires?

Do we sill need to buy hub rings and chrome nut installation kits if you get it through canadawheels?

Yes, Just installed mine yesterday and did the 19 X 8.5, 40 offset and 64 hub, the regular, stock 255/45/19s are a perfect fit for that rim. They are hub centric and fit perfectly without hub rings. I re-used the original lug nuts on there and used black, aftermarket caps over the lugnuts.

Reactions: everydaychris
Yes, Just installed mine yesterday and did the 19 X 8.5, 40 offset and 64 hub, the regular, stock 255/45/19s are a perfect fit for that rim. They are hub centric and fit perfectly without hub rings. I re-used the original lug nuts on there and used black, aftermarket caps over the lugnuts.
Nice thanks! Too bad it’s back ordered till March but I’ll be ready haha

I got 19x9.5s because they didn't have the 19x8.5 in stock or maybe they didn't show them to me because they weren't strong enough? Not sure but I only had two options when I entered the car. One was a 20x8.5 and one was 19x9.5. The 19s were $40 cheaper than the 20s and I could get more sidewall so that's what I went with. I hope they clear the MYP brake calipers.
Cool thanks

Planning to order my wheels by this weekend from CanadaWheels... When I add to cart and input vehicle information, it's telling me the wheel size 20x10 is only suitable for rear size... Trying run a square set up and want to make sure that they will fit before I pull the trigger.

Planning to order my wheels by this weekend from CanadaWheels... When I add to cart and input vehicle information, it's telling me the wheel size 20x10 is only suitable for rear size... Trying run a square set up and want to make sure that they will fit before I pull the trigger.
I got 19x9.5 and they fit over my red brakes. 20x10 should be fine unless they have a weird offset.

I just placed an order for R241 19x9.5 45 offset yesterday. I am buying them from Canada Wheels.
I got a call from them today. They warned me that since the wheels are shipped from Canada to US they may be subject to duty.
Has anyone else have to pay duty on these wheels?

I just placed an order for R241 19x9.5 45 offset yesterday. I am buying them from Canada Wheels.
I got a call from them today. They warned me that since the wheels are shipped from Canada to US they may be subject to duty.
Has anyone else have to pay duty on these wheels?

They have not message or called me regarding my question about the wheels fitting on my front. Decided to order since they have similar specs to TSportline 20” TST. Plus had to decide before the 10% off expires.

When I was messaging the guy he didnt mention anything about paying duty. He said Just had to pay $350CAD shipping which is like $270 US.

Well it's been 2 weeks since I ordered from CanadaWheels, and no update. I emailed them this past Monday and said my order will ship out soon and will provide me tracking the next day. Just checked and it still says processing. They already confirmed to me before I ordered that they had about 20 of the wheels I ordered in stock.

Also my CC company charged me a conversion fee for about $30.

I placed my order for Replika R241 19x9.5 45 on 1/3/21. I heard today that they will be shipped on 2/5/21.

I am still looking for center caps that will fit these wheels.
I heard that Model X caps will fit but they are only sold to Model X owners and are all black.

I found these.
C98727 Tesla Model 3, S, X, Y, OEM Dark Charcoal Center Cap #600587900A
Wheel Center Cap Kit for Tesla Owners
https://www.amazon.com/RSZX-Wheel-C...enter+caps&qid=1612367198&s=automotive&sr=1-5

Will any or all of these fit Replika R241 wheels?

Thanks

I placed my order for Replika R241 19x9.5 45 on 1/3/21. I heard today that they will be shipped on 2/5/21.

I heard that Model X caps will fit but they are only sold to Model X owners and are all black.

I found these.
https://www.amazon.com/RSZX-Wheel-C...enter+caps&qid=1612367198&s=automotive&sr=1-5

Thanks

I believe they should all fit...

• Informative
Reactions: seniorcitizen

I found these.

Thanks

What color are your wheels? I have the space gray and would like to add lug nut covers and the center piece. Tesla stopped selling the set for the M3 which I thought would work color-wise and the MY set is silver which is a no-go. I do not like the look of the black center against the gray wheel. I currently have no lug covers and the generic center cover. But hey, I finally found my Hakka's!

IMG-20210116-WA0002.jpeg

Last edited:
What color are your wheels? I have the space gray and would like to add lug nut covers and the center piece. Tesla stopped selling the set for the M3 which I thought would work color-wise and the MY set is silver which is a no-go. I do not like the look of the black center against the gray wheel. I currently have no lug covers and the generic center cover. But hey, I finally found my Hakka's!

View attachment 633745
My wheels are satin black.