Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replika R241 Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. I look forward to seeing more. I am trying to gauge the overall look of these wheels and the Y. I am leaning towards the space grey color, or silver. I have never been a fan of black wheels.

Quick album I made of the swap back in late October, MSM Y with the silver R241: 2020 Tesla Model Y - Summer/Winter Wheels+Tires
Sourced the R241 wheels from AftermarketEV and Quatrac tires from Tire Rack. I've since added 'official' (expensive) Tesla lug covers and center cap from the Gemini Wheel Cap Kit.

Quick album I made of the swap back in late October, MSM Y with the silver R241: 2020 Tesla Model Y - Summer/Winter Wheels+Tires
Sourced the R241 wheels from AftermarketEV and Quatrac tires from Tire Rack. I've since added 'official' (expensive) Tesla lug covers and center cap from the Gemini Wheel Cap Kit.
That's great! I'm just looking at winter sets for my Model Y (arriving before end of Q4 2020). I see that www.partsengine.ca has great prices!
The Replika R241 they have suggested are ET35 instead of the ET40 you have - will that push them out a little? Or is it the opposite? I can never remember.
Those tires are the same size I was going to go with 255/40/R20 but they look a little stretched or is it just me? Thanks for posting those pics - super helpful!

Freshly mounted 18in
IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

235/55R18 tires (Crossclimate SUV)

Love the look!!

I placed an order last week and they finally shipped Sunday evening, should be here upcoming Monday. I'm impressed, total cost (including my banks foreign purchase fee) was $941 shipped for a set of 19x9.5s.
Sorry

Can you let me know which model you got? There's so much info.

Did you choose the 19 x9.5 with a 64 or 70 bore? Also, what made you choose the 9.5 vs the 8.5?

Thanks!

Ok I think I got it. Based on the consensus, if you want 19 inch rims with the Replika's,
19x8.5 bore of 64, offset 40

Will this fit the OEM gemini tires?

Do we sill need to buy hub rings and chrome nut installation kits if you get it through canadawheels?

Sorry

Can you let me know which model you got? There's so much info.

Did you choose the 19 x9.5 with a 64 or 70 bore? Also, what made you choose the 9.5 vs the 8.5?

Thanks!
I got 19x9.5s because they didn't have the 19x8.5 in stock or maybe they didn't show them to me because they weren't strong enough? Not sure but I only had two options when I entered the car. One was a 20x8.5 and one was 19x9.5. The 19s were $40 cheaper than the 20s and I could get more sidewall so that's what I went with. I hope they clear the MYP brake calipers.