Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replika R241 Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered from WheelWiz. Came out to $258 per wheel all said and done using the "EVERYDAYCHRIS" discount code. This was for 18x8.5 shipped to Oregon. I used a credit card that doesn't charge a fx transaction fee (Bank of America - Travel Rewards). FX rate was 0.79.

Do Tesla center caps work with these wheels?

Tires came in today. Studded 235/55R18 General Altimax Arctic 12s. Wheels get here Friday. Will post pics once I get them mounted. Based on my math, I will be into this winter wheel/tire setup $2,100 all said and done.

Just a quick update. Getting lots of comments on the video.

Had these for almost a year as my daily driving tires. Range honestly isn't affected at all. Don't notice any range loss on road trips. Quality and looks are still amazing. Got a small rock chip on one wheel but it's not noticeable. No rusting, cracking, etc.

Works fine with OEM lug nuts and TPMS sensors. I get alot of people who think it's OEM turbine wheels but it's not. haha

Wheelwhiz has been the best for me. No drop fees where I am and great prices. Replika R241 Satin Black 19x8.5 +40 5x114.3mm 64.1mm

Don't forget to use my promo code EVERYDAYCHRIS for extra discount at checkout. View attachment 739187
Does it fit y performance?

Tires are mounted
Tires came in today. Studded 235/55R18 General Altimax Arctic 12s. Wheels get here Friday. Will post pics once I get them mounted. Based on my math, I will be into this winter wheel/tire setup $2,100 all said and done.
All mounted. Now we’re just waiting for the car to arrive! Should be here in about a month per Tesla.

34EA5430-58B3-47A0-AE7B-2E574A5ED85E.jpeg

B52E2723-E07F-4CE6-9B29-1994816A0307.jpeg

Reactions: Viv1984
On the Wheelwiz site and when I put wheels in my cart they also automatically put in an "installation kit" consisting of hub rings, nuts/bolts, key, and valves.

This is not necessary correct?

Also (haven't searched) where is the best place to get another set of the new blue tooth tpms?

Thanks in advance
matt

If you don't mind, can you tell me where you got your matching grey lug nut caps and Tesla wheel caps? Thanks.
Centre caps

Lug covers

They were received in about 2.5 weeks.

Alrighty, looking for some insight here. I read the whole thread and can't figure out if the 18" Replikas fit a MYP. I know from the thread that they fit a MYLR (and saw the photos, thanks) but am concerned the MYP's have different brakes which would make the 18's a tighter fit than on the MYLR's.

Anybody know the answer? I am looking for 18's & 235/55R18's as we live in a pretty gnarly spot as far as dirt road conditions and winter weather go (Mountains west of Boulder) and I like the bigger sidewalls that the smaller wheels allow.

Thanks!
Marco

Reactions: NJturtlePower
Alrighty, looking for some insight here. I read the whole thread and can't figure out if the 18" Replikas fit a MYP. I know from the thread that they fit a MYLR (and saw the photos, thanks) but am concerned the MYP's have different brakes which would make the 18's a tighter fit than on the MYLR's.

Anybody know the answer? I am looking for 18's & 235/55R18's as we live in a pretty gnarly spot as far as dirt road conditions and winter weather go (Mountains west of Boulder) and I like the bigger sidewalls that the smaller wheels allow.

Thanks!
Marco
I would suggest emailing Fast Wheels (the makers of replica). That’s what I did for my MYLR and they confirmed for me.

Reactions: gotoma8